I need a SD silencer - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: I need a SD silencer

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gopherboy128 View Post
    My SD has the "HKParts SD front end kit" but I personally would rather use the LSC flat, instead of the SW one.
    I totally agree. I think the LSC flats are better, more accurately pressed. Sharper for lack of a better word.

Do you know who made the shroud on your kit?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    I totally agree. I think the LSC flats are better, more accurately pressed. Sharper for lack of a better word.

Do you know who made the shroud on your kit?
    Yes I do, why?
    [Insert Witty Comment Here]

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes I do, why?
    LOL! This isn't an OFFICIAL INQUIRY I was just wondering. Care to elaborate on that answer?

Jeez... why so vague?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I will PM you. :)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I will PM you. :)
    Cool, feel free. I have a few different ones and trying to identify them is darn near impossible. So, I'm curious as to who the component makers were/are for the newer shrouds... meaning ones produced in the past 5 years.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wondering if any of the folks on here who have a Omega 9sd have fired them and there thoughts on them ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoss710 View Post
    Wondering if any of the folks on here who have a Omega 9sd have fired them and there thoughts on them ?
    What do you need to know about them? I have one and functioned 100% out of the box with a TPM Outfitters SD suppressor. The tig welds are excellent and it was built straight. I guess I have about 1K rds through mine so far, maybe more. The finish is nice although a bit glossy compared to a Zenith or HK. It does have one design defect, in there is no way to easily drive out the cocking handle pin like on a MP5. I was thinking of replacing the cocking tube support with a Ti one to shave a few ounces and when I was checking it over I noticed that. It is not an exact replica of an HK MP5SD if that is what your looking for, but the one I have is very well built and the parts used are of very good quality. The barrel is SS and I can easily keep rounds in a 3" circle offhand at 25 yds. The TPM SD suppressor is VERY quiet btw.

https://youtu.be/x4re2FXAD6w

I need a SD silencer-img_2493.jpg
    NRA Benefactor - Life Member

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoss710 View Post
    That's going to be tough. You're going to have to find someone who bought one as soon as they came out from a in state dealer with it in stock, filed their transfer as an individual, and still had a quick approval.

Edit: Do you mean the SilencerCo Omega 9SD or the firearm from Omega that is a clone of the MP5SD that doesn't include the suppressor?
    Last edited by Slaine777; 12-31-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaine777 View Post
    That's going to be tough. You're going to have to find someone who bought one as soon as they came out from a in state dealer with it in stock, filed their transfer as an individual, and still had a quick approval.

Edit: Do you mean the SilencerCo Omega 9SD or the firearm from Omega that is a clone of the MP5SD that doesn't include the suppressor?

Good question, I bet hoss710 is looking for feedback on the SilencerCo Omega SD........

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I appreciate your feedback on the Omega firearm with the TPM Suppressor. My SBR stamp has been approved but I'm still waiting on the TPM can to come home.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links