Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date : May 2017
    Posts : 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K

    Hey all, been awhile since I've posted. Looking to move an RMR on to my SBR'ed SP5K and was wondering what mounts you guys use or have seen. I am leaning towards the LaRue Tactical QD mount as their stuff is always solid. Post up some pictures if you got them.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Republic of Texas
    Posts : 4,831
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1984 View Post
    Hey all, been awhile since I've posted. Looking to move an RMR on to my SBR'ed SP5K and was wondering what mounts you guys use or have seen. I am leaning towards the LaRue Tactical QD mount as their stuff is always solid. Post up some pictures if you got them.

    Thanks
    This one or some version of it................ https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-M...-147p18234.htm
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Priest of the P7
    bastardsonofelvis's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : Colorado
    Posts : 4,659
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    ^That's the knock off. The real one is sold on gunbroker by a machinist in Las Vegas but he's all out until next month or so.
    Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K-mp5k-1.jpgPic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K-mp5k-2.jpg
    caf82313 likes this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member

    Join Date : May 2017
    Posts : 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    ^That's the knock off. The real one is sold on gunbroker by a machinist in Las Vegas but he's all out until next month or so.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP5K - 1.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	284.5 KB 
ID:	220572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP5K - 2.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	358.3 KB 
ID:	220574
    Yea, I was in on the group buy when he first started making them, but I backed out because I didn't want to give up my rear sight. I have an ultra low profile MFI mount and will be using that. Just curious what everyone is using to mount the RMR.

    On a side note elvis, what the hell happened to the LWRC forums? Just poof, gone one day? Does anyone get together on any other boards anywhere?

    Thanks,
    Josh

  6. #5
    N55
    N55 is online now
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    N55's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Posts : 88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    This is from the Las Vegas guy on Gun Broker, I would highly recommend

    Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K-img_0821.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0821.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	2.80 MB 
ID:	220610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0821.jpg 
Views:	769 
Size:	2.80 MB 
ID:	220610

  7. #6
    N55
    N55 is online now
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    N55's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Posts : 88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Sorry not sure why picture posted 3 times

  8. #7
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Dec 2017
    Location : New Mexico
    Posts : 537
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    I asked LWRC about that too and got no response. Back on topic now. I was surprised how well the factory irons worked and didnt want to mess with them since they worked. Gave the factory sight mount that came with it a try with an RMR and also found it to be just as excellent.
    Pic Reqest RMR on M/SP5K-20181209_145530.jpg
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

  9. #8
    N55
    N55 is online now
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    N55's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Posts : 88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon02 View Post
    I asked LWRC about that too and got no response. Back on topic now. I was surprised how well the factory irons worked and didnt want to mess with them since they worked. Gave the factory sight mount that came with it a try with an RMR and also found it to be just as excellent.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181209_145530.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	220614

    I found that the rail put the RMR too high for me.

  10. #9
    Priest of the P7
    bastardsonofelvis's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : Colorado
    Posts : 4,659
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light1984 View Post
    Yea, I was in on the group buy when he first started making them, but I backed out because I didn't want to give up my rear sight. I have an ultra low profile MFI mount and will be using that. Just curious what everyone is using to mount the RMR.

    On a side note elvis, what the hell happened to the LWRC forums? Just poof, gone one day? Does anyone get together on any other boards anywhere?

    Thanks,
    Josh
    Yeah just gone one day. I asked an employee whose email address I had and who used to be on the forum and he said that he was told it was a temporary thing while they updated but it never came back. I think there’s a Facebook group that some of the guys from that forum use but I don’t use FB so I don’t have details. I’ve run into a few guys from that forum on the Hide.

  11. #10
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Dec 2017
    Location : New Mexico
    Posts : 537
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N55 View Post
    I found that the rail put the RMR too high for me.
    I was afraid of that too, but ended up liking it more as the front sight did not obstruct the view.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hkpro sp5k

Click on a term to search for related topics.