HK91 Transferable....question about grip..... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: HK91 Transferable....question about grip.....

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Unless I missed something, having a RR gun meant you could change a push-pin, shorten the barrel, or have just about any length overall once it was in the registry with just an update note to the NFA. SO whomever buys it should just fix it right.

When I formed-1 some HK's & FN's back in the early 80's, I never had to outline anything on how it was done other than listing basic dimensions. Several of them were modified down the road without problem.

DG
    I fix the radar you'all try to stay under...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's likely along the same lines as an UZI that still has the FA bolt blocking bar, was improperly registered as a receiver using a slotted bolt and not fully converted. The prevailing wisdom is that you may not complete the conversion by removing the bar as you would then be "making" a new machine gun and you'd technically have 2 machine guns as your slotted bolt would still be able to be used in a semi UZI.

Quote Originally Posted by Conelrad View Post
    Unless I missed something, having a RR gun meant you could change a push-pin, shorten the barrel, or have just about any length overall once it was in the registry with just an update note to the NFA. SO whomever buys it should just fix it right.

When I formed-1 some HK's & FN's back in the early 80's, I never had to outline anything on how it was done other than listing basic dimensions. Several of them were modified down the road without problem.

DG

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    HK PSG1
    Tony
    Thanks for the link, Tony! That sure is a slick setup.

These are Swiss made & were supplied in the late '80s and early '90s to Swiss Federal Police and German Elite Police and Army units. These particular units are Swiss Federal Police trade-ins. If you know anything about the Swiss military and police - they take excellent care of their equipment.

Camera attaches to rear end of Hensoldt 6X or 10X scope as supplied with PSG-1. Trigger pack supplied replaces stock PSG-1 trigger pack - contains a trip mechanism that, via a mechanical cable, trips the camera shutter at the instant the hammer hits the firing pin.

Uses standard 600 Polariod film and takes four frames per picture (camera rotates from 12:00 o'clock to 3:00,6:00 & 9:00 o'clock positions for each picture frame.

Trigger pack has been converted to semi-auto only usuage - ATF compliant.

The CIA was reported to have purchased a number of these and we've heard of photos showing target's head exploding as bullet entered. Had three - only have this one left. $3,500.00
    “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
    — Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MG34_Dan View Post
    Thanks for the link, Tony! That sure is a slick setup.

These are Swiss made & were supplied in the late '80s and early '90s to Swiss Federal Police and German Elite Police and Army units. These particular units are Swiss Federal Police trade-ins. If you know anything about the Swiss military and police - they take excellent care of their equipment.

Camera attaches to rear end of Hensoldt 6X or 10X scope as supplied with PSG-1. Trigger pack supplied replaces stock PSG-1 trigger pack - contains a trip mechanism that, via a mechanical cable, trips the camera shutter at the instant the hammer hits the firing pin.

Uses standard 600 Polariod film and takes four frames per picture (camera rotates from 12:00 o'clock to 3:00,6:00 & 9:00 o'clock positions for each picture frame.

Trigger pack has been converted to semi-auto only usuage - ATF compliant.

The CIA was reported to have purchased a number of these and we've heard of photos showing target's head exploding as bullet entered. Had three - only have this one left. $3,500.00
    No problem--- did not realize that these were Swiss-made (until now)!!!

Tony

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links