Pairing a MR556 with RDIAS/HK416 lower receiver with a Fight Lite MCR upper receiver - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pairing a MR556 with RDIAS/HK416 lower receiver with a Fight Lite MCR upper receiver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
    also remember the hassle of picking up links afterwards....n
    get a magnetic material handler You can pick up links in a couple seconds.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scottinthegrove View Post
    No, I don't own a Shrike/MCR for my DIAS or a 23E host for my sear. But if you must know,
    I don't "must know"...just curious if you've put your money where your opinion is. Guess not.

So what is this the difference?
    The difference is the motivating factor for me to purchase any of the (4) Shrike/MCR uppers or MM23e for that matter was absolutely not "for giggles or for the fun of it." That I have fun shooting any of my belt-feds is well down the list of purchase motivation.

FYI...Geoff Herring shipped the 1st Shrike in under 5 years from taking the 1st deposit. Please get your facts straight and stop repeating false information.
    Browning, Maxim, Vickers
    Belt-Fed & Water-Cooled
    Real Machineguns

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolArrowKicker View Post
    Because you’re operarin operationally with your personally owned firearms and ammo?

Man your unit sucks. We get issued ours.
    Your issue weapons are yours to keep? Wow...things sure have changed!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jjrphs View Post
    Your issue weapons are yours to keep? Wow...things sure have changed!
    You know what I mean. Stop acting like it’s nothing more than for giggles. Granted expensive giggles lol. Don’t talk about the “firepower” of a belt fed to validate your giggles lol. Just admit that you can afford the giggles. You’ll be way cooler if you do.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Because a belt-fed weapon is the epitome of small arms firepower IMO...if availability allows, I will enable any full-auto system I own with belt-fed capability. Simple as that. The registered sears and uppers cost too much to do it "just for giggles."
    You should try that with an MP5 or Uzi or maybe a MAC10. You know, just for $hit$ and giggles...
    CoolArrowKicker likes this.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't "must know"...just curious if you've put your money where your opinion is. Guess not.

The difference is the motivating factor for me to purchase any of the (4) Shrike/MCR uppers or MM23e for that matter was absolutely not "for giggles or for the fun of it." That I have fun shooting any of my belt-feds is well down the list of purchase motivation.
    So you didn't purchase your belt feds for your enjoyment. Now I am curious, what was the reasons above enjoyment? My machineguns are toys I bought to play with for my enjoyment. We seem to have a difference of opinion.

FYI...Geoff Herring shipped the 1st Shrike in under 5 years from taking the 1st deposit. Please get your facts straight and stop repeating false information.
    That could very well be true, I won't argue. I don't know how many he shipped and when. I do know it took over ten years for the original depositors to get their units. My cousin had an envelope in his desk draw for ten years and two months. That is not something I heard somewhere. This is what my cousin told me about his personal experience. If you feel his business practices are the right way to run a business, we have a difference of opinion.

Scott

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    You should try that with an MP5 or Uzi or maybe a MAC10. You know, just for $hit$ and giggles...
    Now, that would be the epitome of small arms firepower.

I can just see this trust fund chucklehead showing off his collection and getting miffed when someone refers to them as “cool toys” lol.

I can just hear his indignant retort (In the voice of Thurston Howell the 3rd) : “These are not toys. I’ll have you know that these are the not only very expensive, and by expensive I mean, beyond the reach of peasant rabble, but they are also the epitome of small arms firepower which I use on static ranges against random junk that offends me”

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you didn't purchase your belt feds for your enjoyment. Now I am curious, what was the reasons above enjoyment? My machineguns are toys I bought to play with for my enjoyment. We seem to have a difference of opinion.
    Scott is cool. Scott is a rich guy who owns stuff because he can and doesn’t need to justify it beyond that.

Honestly, I can’t “justify” all my Harleys, the furnishing and appliances in my house, the watch on my wrist or the firearms/NFA items I own beyond a single M4, shotgun, Glock 19 and bolt gun.

But I have them, and they’re all cool toys.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolArrowKicker View Post
    Now, that would be the epitome of small arms firepower.

I can just see this trust fund chucklehead showing off his collection and getting miffed when someone refers to them as “cool toys” lol.

I can just hear his indignant retort (In the voice of Thurston Howell the 3rd) : “These are not toys. I’ll have you know that these are the not only very expensive, and by expensive I mean, beyond the reach of peasant rabble, but they are also the epitome of small arms firepower which I use on static ranges against random junk that offends me”
    That's Thurston Howell the III to you, you degenerate that offends me.
    CoolArrowKicker likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    That's Thurston Howell the III to you, you degenerate that offends me.
    I apologize for my peasant rabble ways
    Brad4065 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links