Shooting HK Machine Guns with a friend (video)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Shooting HK Machine Guns with a friend (video)

  1. #1
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    LRM19k's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2013
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,172
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default Shooting HK Machine Guns with a friend (video)

    I brought a good friend out to the range to shoot some full auto HK's last weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better day and I always enjoy shooting with people who truly enjoy and appreciate these firearms. His favorite, hands down was the MM23E - no surprise there!

    The JLD91 suppressed with the standard LP and buffer was downright brutal to shoot...my buddy had it right when he said "god damn it beats the **** out of you". I finally got my PTR32K running pretty much 100% reliable, with and without the suppressor. A brand new tungsten filled carrier seemed to do the trick by eliminating the bolt bounce and light strikes I was having before.

    AGG, gt40doc, GPSIG and 8 others like this.

  2. #2
    Premium Professional
    MSOGDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : TEXAS BY GOD
    Posts : 523
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Dude that is good stuff!! I am really thinking of getting deeper in the NFA water and vids like this just make me more motivated to just do it.
    LRM19k likes this.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 29,167
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM19k View Post
    I brought a good friend out to the range to shoot some full auto HK's last weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better day and I always enjoy shooting with people who truly enjoy and appreciate these firearms. His favorite, hands down was the MM23E - no surprise there!

    The JLD91 suppressed with the standard LP and buffer was downright brutal to shoot...my buddy had it right when he said "god damn it beats the **** out of you". I finally got my PTR32K running pretty much 100% reliable, with and without the suppressor. A brand new tungsten filled carrier seemed to do the trick by eliminating the bolt bounce and light strikes I was having before.

    A most awesome day and video!!!
    Did you not have a spare 17 LP?

    Tony
    LRM19k likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,426
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

    Default

    Next time, get a friend that is female and hot. Or even female and average will do.
    LRM19k, AGG, veritas and 2 others like this.

  6. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2018
    Location : Ohio
    Posts : 5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Most of the time I listen via headphones because fiance isn't interested in Smithsonian, Discovery Channel, etc

    This time watching your video loop with headphones:
    Her: "Oooh, are you watching porn?!" (must have been a large smile on my face)
    me: "Yeeeaaaaah...!"
    her: "Alright, move over and make room for me so I can..."
    me: "Check out this part."
    her: "Ugh, gun porn. Nevermind." (groans, rolls eyes, and gets up to leave)
    me: "Mmm...!"

    Outstanding video!

  7. #6
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 29,167
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Next time, get a friend that is female and hot. Or even female and average will do.
    In a Brazilian bikini!!!

    Tony

  8. #7
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mr.Maim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Arizona. Last in the 48.
    Posts : 3,900
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    Default

    ******* you're my favorite person on this forum!
    LRM19k likes this.

  9. #8
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,426
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    In a Brazilian bikini!!!


    Tony



    Tony, we may have found our “friend”.



    Quote Originally Posted by topleft View Post
    Most of the time I listen via headphones because fiancé isn't interested in Smithsonian, Discovery Channel, etc

    This time watching your video loop with headphones:
    Her: "Oooh, are you watching porn?!" (must have been a large smile on my face)
    me: "Yeeeaaaaah...!"
    her: "Alright, move over and make room for me so I can..."
    me: "Check out this part."
    her: "Ugh, gun porn. Nevermind." (groans, rolls eyes, and gets up to leave)
    me: "Mmm...!"

    Outstanding video!
    AGG and LRM19k like this.

  10. #9
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    LRM19k's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2013
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,172
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Next time, get a friend that is female and hot. Or even female and average will do.
    Great suggestion - that would definitely add to the entertainment value. I'll try to drag my wife out to the range with me next time, she's pretty cute, if you're into short Asian girls.
    AGG and SudS like this.

  11. #10
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    LRM19k's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2013
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,172
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topleft View Post
    Most of the time I listen via headphones because fiance isn't interested in Smithsonian, Discovery Channel, etc

    This time watching your video loop with headphones:
    Her: "Oooh, are you watching porn?!" (must have been a large smile on my face)
    me: "Yeeeaaaaah...!"
    her: "Alright, move over and make room for me so I can..."
    me: "Check out this part."
    her: "Ugh, gun porn. Nevermind." (groans, rolls eyes, and gets up to leave)
    me: "Mmm...!"

    Outstanding video!
    Haha! That made my night. Your fiance sounds like a keeper...I wish my wife would be that enthusiastic when she thinks I watching porn.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •