New Toy! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Toy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the pack installed in the 10mm gun, I had to notch the plastic housing to clear the LRBHO mechanism.

The charging handle wont go back, it's like the bolt is hitting something in the trigger pack. Any ideas why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm_ View Post
    I got the pack installed in the 10mm gun, I had to notch the plastic housing to clear the LRBHO mechanism.

The charging handle wont go back, it's like the bolt is hitting something in the trigger pack. Any ideas why?
    2 thoughts:

make sure you use the 40/10 appropriate ejector,

also that the 40/10 style trip lever is used; it has a blunt/flat nose instead of a pointed one. If you are using the standard type trip lever, it is possible it could be moved up or out of position when inserting the magazine

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! My Coharie 10mm is a beast & live it. Mine needed lots of HK parts though. BTW: the 10mm trip lever works with the other calibers!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bitsy View Post
    2 thoughts:

make sure you use the 40/10 appropriate ejector,

also that the 40/10 style trip lever is used; it has a blunt/flat nose instead of a pointed one. If you are using the standard type trip lever, it is possible it could be moved up or out of position when inserting the magazine
    This was it. The ejector for the 40/10 comes through the "side" of the bolt and the 9mm comes through the "bottom". The bolt was hitting the 9mm ejector lever because there's no groove in the bottom of the 10mm bolt. I installed an HK 40/10 ejector and it worked...mostly. I had to shape the lever a bit to get it to reliably "fall" into the groove on the bolt and angle it so the bolt would return. I ground the front off my 9mm trip lever to clear the mag and it runs like a TOP now. I did buy a 40/10 trip lever but I guessed pretty good when I ground mine to look like the pic so I'll keep using it.

https://youtu.be/FIUQuXJgFdg

This thing is a monster. It really showcases how much more powerful 10mm is than 9mm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwesi View Post
    Congrats! My Coharie 10mm is a beast & live it. Mine needed lots of HK parts though. BTW: the 10mm trip lever works with the other calibers!
    Awesome!! Also, nice plate!

So far it sounds like the seller was right, with the proper trigger pack this thing works great. I think he may have changed some other parts along the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MW2152 View Post
    Try some of the US made 40/10 mags and see how they work. Less than half the price, might be worth the investment to try a couple and see.

I tried the black ones on HKparts, they don't work for ****. Jam every other round. The blue-ish HK mags work flawlessly.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have several Coharie guns and the only one that had an issue was the 9mm "K". I have a .40 full size SBR and have never had an issue with it, and I know I've put several thousand rounds through it. Personally, I feel very comfortable with Bobcat/Special Weapons/Coharie roller lock guns. I had even sent the "K" back for warranty work.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm_ View Post
    Holy smokes, that's awesome! Thank you for sharing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links