HKPRO Forums banner

New Toy!

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  bangbangduck 
#1 ·
Have this bad boy on the way, can't wait to test fire it!

It's a 10mm

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#4 ·
Spent a day with a range buddy comparing my PTR 9kt to his Coharie. Fit and finish was comparable. Main takeaway was he basically needed to replace his bolt and locking piece from the factory in order to get it to run reliably, but once he got it running it's been perfect.

10mm mp5 is definitely on my wishlist.

Congratulations on the acquisition!

#15 ·
Nice!

I saved a lot of money by not getting it with the lower/pack. I'm hoping that I don't run into a lot of trouble getting my pack to work with it.

Does anyone know the dimensions of the "notch" in the front of a semi auto pack? Or have a drawing? A 3D model would be even better I could use that to program my CNC.

#22 ·
2 thoughts:

make sure you use the 40/10 appropriate ejector,

also that the 40/10 style trip lever is used; it has a blunt/flat nose instead of a pointed one. If you are using the standard type trip lever, it is possible it could be moved up or out of position when inserting the magazine

#27 ·
I have several Coharie guns and the only one that had an issue was the 9mm "K". I have a .40 full size SBR and have never had an issue with it, and I know I've put several thousand rounds through it. Personally, I feel very comfortable with Bobcat/Special Weapons/Coharie roller lock guns. I had even sent the "K" back for warranty work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.