Suppressed G3 pic on TFB
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dbealmear

Thread: Suppressed G3 pic on TFB

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Default Suppressed G3 pic on TFB

So....this pic show up on a TFB email....and then from what I can see they didn't discuss the gun whatsoever, it was just a "teaser".....

It look like a regular length G3/HK91 that may have had the barrel chopped right in front of the front sight housing. I know this does not make it a G3K, but I don't want to SBR my '91 anyway. I really like the idea of having a can on it that just replaces the part of the barrel that gets chopped, give or take an inch.

Input? Thoughts? Anyone recognize the can, or "can" recommend another of the same length that is a better unit? I have a post sample trigger pack/3 position, so the can should be full auto rated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suppressed G3 pic on TFB-hk91-suppressed.jpeg  
    "We do bad things to bad people".

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Suppressed G3 pic on TFB

There is a fair amount of guesswork involved in this, but I believe it would be this one

Here is the link to the video where they don’t use that gun, but I believe the picture above goes to the suppressor used for the picture with the “G3”

https://youtu.be/Qwxz4pOjPz8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dbealmear; 06-25-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    gsyoung54 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lamont,
    the rifle is actually a G3K length wich you can tell by the reduced length between the Tripple Frame and Charging Handle. So this rifle has a 12,7" Barrel. If i remember correctly if you cut down a full length G3 pattern the Barrel is still at least 16" (correct me if i´m wrong).

Sponsored Links