Poll: “Please select the serial# range for your DLO trigger frame”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: HK DLO trigger frame serial# Poll

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Default HK DLO trigger frame serial# Poll

This is a Poll to ascertain the highest serial# of the DLO trigger frames so we can get an idea of how many are out in the market. Not everyone will vote because we have a limited number of choices in the Poll and had to leave out the known serial# range choices. However everyone with a DLO frame with a serial# that falls within the above choices please Vote. Additionally, if you believe you might have the lowest or highest serial#, please Vote and then PM the author to supply a little more info so we can get the best count possible.

So far, the highest known serial#’s to date are:

-8019122 (equals 122 quantity, assuming 000 is the beginning serial#)

-80M5804X (equals at least 40 quantity, assuming 000 is the beginning serial#)

So far that equals 162 estimated total quantity
    TallPine, AGG, GPSIG and 1 others like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Very cool. Here is a link to a SAR magazine article that talks about Doug's production numbers. It doesn't list HK trigger frames per se, but they may be included in what he called "Conversions", of which there were only 250 including SBRs, AOWs, etc.

DLO Manufacturing Production Numbers
    caf82313 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Hey Mr. caf82313, should the line “My DLO trigger frame is 8019xxx and falls in the 000-020 range” be 000-120 range instead off 000-020? Mine in are in the very low 100s, numbers which are skipped as currently written. In any case, I just assumed you meant 000-120 and picked that for my vote.

I am scouring my DLO pic files to see the highest and lowest numbers I can find. If I find anything useful I will post here.
    caf82313 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hello there. The 2nd sentence in the thread explains that due to the limited number of choices (only 10 allowed in the Poll), the well known ranges were not included and as such not everyone will be "voting". The ranges were setup to try to confirm the highest known numbers, but also the lowest known number (to try to confirm s/n started near 000). Thats why the beginning range is just 20 wide.

Its going to be interesting to see if we break 130 in either type. Its been such a mystery all these years how many were made. Looking forward to more results. Thanks
    Last edited by TallPine; 08-22-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    GPSIG and caf82313 like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    Hello there. The 2nd sentence in the thread explains that due to the limited number of choices (only 10 allowed in the Poll), the well known ranges were not included and as such not everyone will be "voting". The ranges were setup to try to confirm the highest known numbers, but also the lowest known number (to try to confirm s/n started near 000). Thats why the beginning range is just 20 wide.

Its going to be interesting to see if we break 130 in either type. Its been such a mystery all these years how many were made. Looking forward to more results. Thanks
    Ah, that explains it. I read the second sentence, but missed the meaning and it never hurts to explain something to me a couple of times. Thanks.
    TallPine and caf82313 like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    This is a Poll to ascertain the highest serial# of the DLO trigger frames so we can get an idea of how many are out in the market. Not everyone will vote because we have a limited number of choices in the Poll and had to leave out the known serial# range choices. However everyone with a DLO frame with a serial# that falls within the above choices please Vote. Additionally, if you believe you might have the lowest or highest serial#, please Vote and then PM the author to supply a little more info so we can get the best count possible.

So far, the highest known serial#’s to date are:

-8019122 (equals 122 quantity, assuming 000 is the beginning serial#)

-80M5804X (equals at least 40 quantity, assuming 000 is the beginning serial#)

So far that equals 162 estimated total quantity
    Well…..aren't you feeling crafty.

Cheers, and nice poll
    caf82313 likes this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

^better jump one one quick Brad before the loooooow numbers are confirmed, driving the prices up over $40k.lol
    Brad4065 likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIG View Post
    Hey Mr. caf82313, should the line “My DLO trigger frame is 8019xxx and falls in the 000-020 range” be 000-120 range instead off 000-020? Mine in are in the very low 100s, numbers which are skipped as currently written. In any case, I just assumed you meant 000-120 and picked that for my vote.

I am scouring my DLO pic files to see the highest and lowest numbers I can find. If I find anything useful I will post here.
    Yep TP right. Mine fall in the same range as yours but as stated we know most of those #'s searching for #'s outside those ranges as to narrow down the Qty. Yes any help much appreciated if you know any of the Old Timers who own that would help and the Poll is anonymous so they have no worries.
    GPSIG likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Well…..aren't you feeling crafty.

Cheers, and nice poll
    Actually someone much more crafty than I was a Huge Help to this endeavor. But I do know how to start a poll now so watch out
    Brad4065 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Actually someone much more crafty than I was a Huge Help to this endeavor. But I do know how to start a poll now so watch out
    Yup.....a little bit of knowledge is a very dangerous thing.
    caf82313 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links