RE: Anyone have this suppressor setup on MP5???
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: RE: Anyone have this suppressor setup on MP5???

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default RE: Anyone have this suppressor setup on MP5???

Hey guys

Does anyone have this suppressor/tri-lug attach on their MP5? If so, what are your thoughts, good, bad, meh???

It looks similar to a Surefire set up...which I've got, and LOVE. Thank you in advance.

https://www.silencershop.com/silence...8f880031435d97
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got this email today as well, I'm interested in anyone's first hand impressions as well. I like the look and sound of it, it's a bit specific of a role but still intrigues.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    it's a bit specific of a role but still intrigues.
    I agree, tough sale knowing I’ll only be able to put it on my zenith. That said, I might feel differently if the exterior didn’t have all that goofy gemoetry and it looked cleaner like an RC.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I agree, tough sale knowing I’ll only be able to put it on my zenith. That said, I might feel differently if the exterior didn’t have all that goofy gemoetry and it looked cleaner like an RC.
    Personally, I don't give a sh$t what it looks like....it's getting a sleeve slipped over it, IF it gets purchased. I just want to know performance, hush value, ease of use, quick attach like the Surefire for HK416 etc.,

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Very interested as well... and also trying to understand how the “ease of use” could be better. I have the socom556-rc2 and mini2 and absolutely love the mount.
    But I also have the Omega9k with a 3-lug mount and I can’t see how it would be simpler or easier to use that the 3-lug mount design.
    Brad4065 and AutoLode like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRex View Post
    Very interested as well... and also trying to understand how the “ease of use” could be better. I have the socom556-rc2 and mini2 and absolutely love the mount.
    But I also have the Omega9k with a 3-lug mount and I can’t see how it would be simpler or easier to use that the 3-lug mount design.
    You and I are on the same flipping page brother. We have the same set ups.....which is why I'm curious to know the "actuals" vs. the BS.

Cheers!!!!
    CaptRex likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I have the non-three lug version. Unless they changed the internals pretty dramatically I can’t imagine using it as a dedicated subgun can. It’s low volume and high blow back.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ditto on that email from today, I am also curious.

Silencer Shop used to regularly post here on HKPro then it seems like they mostly dropped out of sight.

I used to enjoy seeing their videos and reviews and info.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Personally, I don't give a sh$t what it looks like....it's getting a sleeve slipped over it, IF it gets purchased. I just want to know performance, hush value, ease of use, quick attach like the Surefire for HK416 etc.,
    Yeah I definitely hear you on that - and I certainly get the whole “function over form” principle. But personally if I’m paying $200 for permission to buy something for a single gun, I have to be onboard with the aforementioned qualities AND aesthetics. Nah mean?

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I use the threaded version on my Zenith. It's fairly quiet but there is quite a bit of blowback. Looking forward to getting my dedicated tri lug B&T can out of jail. Aaaany month now...
    AutoLode likes this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links