HKPRO Forums banner

MP5k forward grip markings

934 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Abacab 
#1 ·
Finishing up trying to make sure my MP5K-PDW has as many factory parts as possible. To my surprise, the factory marked folder has a more positive lockup than the standard choate. Really makes no sense since they're both made by choate. Perhaps it was used when I got it.

Anyway, my forward grip has a slight amount of play. Not sure if it's just the nature of a sheet metal gun or if I'm using an aftermarket forward grip unbeknownst to me.

Anyone know if this marking is German or US? Marked 3JC

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Finishing up trying to make sure my MP5K-PDW has as many factory parts as possible. To my surprise, the factory marked folder has a more positive lockup than the standard choate. Really makes no sense since they're both made by choate. Perhaps it was used when I got it.
The backplate on the hk marked stock is different. Fits better.

#10 · (Edited)
The backplate on the hk marked stock is different. Fits better.
I noticed the sling swivel is in a different position too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.