Clubfoot stock on an MP5 w/MK-9K
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Clubfoot stock on an MP5 w/MK-9K

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Clubfoot stock on an MP5 w/MK-9K

Threw my brother's clubfoot 93 stock on one of my MP5s just to see how it felt. He uses clubfoots on almost all his 90 series rifles, not just the beltfeds. I really like the extra LOP and the way it balances out the weight and length of the large MK-9K. Also... noticed how well the rear rubber profile on the clubfoot helps new MG shooters keep a safe, solid shoulder lock on all the 90 series rifles in F/A vs the standard stocks. (We had several new MG shooters with us today... They were all amazed )

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Interesting. I think that a shortened clubfoot would be a little better. I have one on my 21k.

I've only used the clubfoot stocks on my 308 guns, that one and a g3k. Debated on running one on my 33k.
    rickj1nd, GuntherRommel and dushan like this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Interesting. I think that a shortened clubfoot would be a little better. I have one on my 21k.

I've only used the clubfoot stocks on my 308 guns, that one and a g3k. Debated on running one on my 33k.
    Nice 21K!
    It really didn't add that much LOP, I was surprised... about 1/2 to 5/8".

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You know I was thinking its longer but I'm guessing that has more to do with the stock mount and me thinking of it on a 308.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I didn't know that was such a thing. Love the 21e stocks but UBR for the short short LOP + cheek weld. I run a 21e stock on my 32 which is perfect IMO

where/how was that modded.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I got it from Mike Woodward of TSC, the same guy that did your stock if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if he was the one that modded it as I remember him saying he wanted to take it apart and move it on the metal mount but it had been glued together and he didn't want to mess it up.

He told me he liked the shorter stocks on the K belt feds and it felt good when I held up the gun(he did the K conversion on that host). I'd talk to him though as it sounded like something he has done before.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Believe the one pictured that I used today was from Mike Otte.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I got it from Mike Woodward of TSC, the same guy that did your stock if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if he was the one that modded it as I remember him saying he wanted to take it apart and move it on the metal mount but it had been glued together and he didn't want to mess it up.

He told me he liked the shorter stocks on the K belt feds and it felt good when I held up the gun(he did the K conversion on that host). I'd talk to him though as it sounded like something he has done before.
    Like I needed something else to mod.

Thanks

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWSO View Post
    Like I needed something else to mod.

Thanks
    I saw you scored that clubfoot with the heavy buffer for cheap on sturm...that was a great buy and you beat me to it by only a few mins darn your hide!
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    I saw you scored that clubfoot with the heavy buffer for cheap on sturm...that was a great buy and you beat me to it by only a few mins darn your hide!
    lol

HK dudes know what's up. The sad thing is we talk about a good deal on a stock now, but 20 years ago the parts kits and 21/23 pieces were in their prime. Never to be seen again.

I didn't even need it but it was so cheap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links