HKPRO Forums banner

MP5K-PDW fit in SP5K Case? or other options?

9K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Soucka 74 AKSU 
#1 ·
I see SP5K cases on the market for $99, been looking for a nice case for my MP5K-PDW that I can use with the factory HK folding stock still on the gun (folded), wondering if anyone has tried one of these cases?
Or open to other good options for carrying a MP5K-PDW w/ stock intact & folded.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom shared.

#3 ·
I use the case the sp5k came in with the 3 lug barrel I had in stalled and the folding UMP stock. I had to cut out a small piece of foam for the end of the barrel. Also have to cut out the foam on the top inner of the case to accommodate the added thickness of the stock when folded.

#5 ·
....... Or open to other good options for carrying a MP5K-PDW w/ stock intact & folded.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom shared.

You might want to consider the cases made my Survival Systems. I think they are somehow associated with an older case maker called Assault Systems.

Here is a pic of a case that they make for the UMP but it works great for my MP5k-PDW with a Gem Tech 3-lug Flash Hider on it.

#20 · (Edited)
years ago I bought a NVG case (17"x11"x 6.5") for cheap, like 20 bucks, that I made it to carry my VECTOR V89 SBR to and from the range. I utilized the top and bottom of the case for my MP5 drum, and MP5 mags. I used a piece of thin Styrofoam, about half the width of the drum and cut out a circle for the drum and wrapped it in felt and used the foam from an old chair I had in my basement for the top and bottom. the top Styrofoam was already there, I just slotted it for the mags

I like it because it small, which is a big plus for me :) and has everything I need with the gun to go to the range. :) but the best part it was only 20 bucks!!! 😁

#21 ·
I am wary of cheap cases. I saw a Plano rifle case at Academy Sports that had an entire corner broken in. If it breaks in the store, how is it going to hold up in actual use? Pelican is more expensive but, in this case (see what I did there?), you get what you pay for.

rambo

#24 ·
Hello guys, new MKE MP 5 PDW owner here. I keep seeing all the Shield mount for the RDS. I saw Atlantic did a video on installation and they said it was a bloody bitch with a lot of filing and test fitting. It was hard to get lined up nd be stable to hold zero. I had one on order for an RMR but, soon cancelled. Any help would be much appreciated. I currently have a pic rail that replaces my rear sight with an ANR ANVL with an RMR.

Regards, Marc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.