• 2 Post By Triggerfish
  • 1 Post By wanderblind
  • 2 Post By freeride1
  • 1 Post By Scapegrace

Thread: Atlantic Firearms Host Guns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Atlantic Firearms Host Guns

As a long time gun collector and NFA collector (50years) these guys have the best that I have seen for host guns. The money I have spent was well worth it, the quality is outstanding. I have three host guns with more than 2-3 thousand rounds each and no issues. I don't shoot my HK rifles any more since the prices are crazy and now they are investment guns. My advice is to by a sear and a ton of clones. The quality is outstanding because of technology. HK rifles are getting very expensive to fix. From what I hear, I think that PTR now has the HK machinery.
    Last edited by djohns11; 02-04-2020 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djohns11 View Post
    As a long time gun collector and NFA collector (50years) these guys have the best that I have seen for host guns. There will be others that disagree but I don't care. The money I have spent was well worth it, the quality is outstanding. I have three host guns with more than 2-3 thousand rounds each and no issues. I don't shoot my HK rifles any more since the prices are crazy and now they are investment guns. My advice is to by a sear and a ton of clones. The quality is outstanding because of technology. My (real) HK rifles are now things that we play with without bullets....I think that PTR now has the HK machinery. Protect our rights!
    This specific train of thought really depends on the person and priorities/preferences. An alternate view (which I have now that I'm "a little older") is why save them for the next person an/or why not enjoy the real thing (or the nicer things in life) while you can? This doesn't mean beating my stuff up, but making sure I fully enjoy what I have. Screw the next guy! For some, I know it's just having the stuff in new condition that makes them happy. It's definitely a mix bag for me! I currently track my sports car, shoot my guns, and try and enjoy what I own... life is too short not to. I've watched a few good friends pass away and it's made me personally look at my belongings as things to use.

I've sold collector cars after putting very few miles on them, and after I sold them I really questioned why I didn't enjoy them more when I could. Same goes for my guns...while I plan on shooting clones, there's just something about a genuine HK that makes it special to shoot to me.
    wallew and djohns11 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tend to agree with triggerfish on this one. They are a tool, if you're not going to use it vet a different tool that you will use. If you're using it as an investment that's different.
    djohns11 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I have three host guns with more than 2-3 thousand rounds each and no issues.
    You really don’t shoot much do you?
    Triggerfish and djohns11 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a long time gun collector and NFA collector (50years) these guys have the best that I have seen for host guns.
    Then you should know better than to make that statement.
    Clicker likes this.

Sponsored Links