SP5 with A3 stock - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SP5 with A3 stock

  1. #11
    Member
    Tom_Servo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 85
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    If you are using to actually shoot, A2 is what you want. If you want to look cool at the range, then you need that classic A3. Big difference in ergonomics.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This opinion is overplayed, if you want my opinion. Shooting with the A3 stock isn't bad at all.
    raymond- likes this.

  2. #12
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Indreams84's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : Gulf Coast, Florida
    Age : 35
    Posts : 601
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Seems to me the F-stock A3 variant looks fairly comfortable, anyone have any input?

  3. #13
    Very Senior Member
    JohnnyBoi's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2018
    Posts : 310
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    If you are using to actually shoot, A2 is what you want. If you want to look cool at the range, then you need that classic A3. Big difference in ergonomics.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Looking cool is one of the most, if not THE most important things.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    veritas's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : Central New Hampshire
    Posts : 2,560
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Looking cool is one of the most, if not THE most important things.
    Truth be told, I have both for each of my MP5s. They do have that very cool factor! I almost exclusively shoot with an A2.
    "The problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people's money" ~ Margaret Thatcher
    NRA Endowment - Life
    GOA Life Member

  6. #15
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Northern Virginia
    Posts : 582
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Seems to me the F-stock A3 variant looks fairly comfortable, anyone have any input?
    Yea, that's what I shoot on my MP5. A2 is more comfortable but on a 9mm gun it doesn't really matter.

    The one stock I hate shooting with is the non-F A3, as a tall guy the short LOP is very uncomfortable.
    Indreams84 likes this.

  7. #16
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member

    Join Date : Aug 2018
    Location : PA
    Posts : 420
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    So I'm almost resigned that I'll never be buying a German A3 for my SP5. HKParts states on their site that their ATI stock does NOT fit the SP5. Seems odd. Not many options.
    Last edited by esh21167; 03-02-2020 at 09:59 PM.

  8. #17
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Saab95v6's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : Allentown, PA
    Posts : 550
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    OP, I have a few brand new HK Factory A3 stocks if your interested , PM me here .

  9. #18
    Junior Member
    rcm192's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Location : New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts : 28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    So I'm almost resigned that I'll never be buying a German A3 for my SP5. HKParts states on their site that their ATI stock does NOT fit the SP5. Seems odd. Not many options.
    I have a SP5 sbr. I own a HK brand A3 F type stock that I bough from Numrich for $315.00.. It fits great!

    I also purchased a A2 stock from there in great shape for like $43. The A2 is still in stock.

    We took my buddies ATI stock from his ptr sbr to test fit on the sp5 but its much more wobbly than my HK made A3.

    German is the way to go on this platform.

  10. #19
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member

    Join Date : Aug 2018
    Location : PA
    Posts : 420
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    I have a SP5 sbr. I own a HK brand A3 F type stock that I bough from Numrich for $315.00.. It fits great!

    I also purchased a A2 stock from there in great shape for like $43. The A2 is still in stock.

    We took my buddies ATI stock from his ptr sbr to test fit on the sp5 but its much more wobbly than my HK made A3.

    German is the way to go on this platform.
    I'm going to just go A2 for awhile when I SBR. The HK A3's are out there, but I just can't justify spending $500 for one. Maybe sometime in the future, the prices will relax.

    I see the used HK A2's around, but the condition isn't usually that great. RTG has new POF's for $48 and the reviews say as good as German, other than minor fitting. Anyone here use one?
    Last edited by esh21167; 03-03-2020 at 11:03 PM.

  11. #20
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2011
    Location : Athens, GA
    Posts : 211
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    A3 stock = no cheek weld. I have one, looks great; prefer shooting with my A2 or B&T folder.
    "Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •