A3 Retractible stock question
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: A3 Retractible stock question

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A3 Retractible stock question

Can anyone explain what happened here? https://www.gunbroker.com/item/855342734

Am I missing some detail that would have caused this bidding war?

Anyone know where I can get my stocks refurb'd before I list them :-)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

SP5 mania is the only explanation. Many new guys coming in late to the game and looking for out of production schwag right now. I wouldn't bother refurbing them, it doesn't guarantee they will go for $2k as that's an extreme example. Like the $15,000 HK94 last year.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That is quite a price for a collapsible stock. I thought they were between 300-600, but I may be mistaken. That price just seems way too high.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    SP5 mania is the only explanation. Many new guys coming in late to the game and looking for out of production schwag right now. I wouldn't bother refurbing them, it doesn't guarantee they will go for $2k as that's an extreme example. Like the $15,000 HK94 last year.
    I agree, I think a large portion of the SP5 buyers are 1st time MP5 platform owners and are looking to get their “Die Hard” look on and are shilling out any amount for non F A3 stocks to achieve the iconic MP5 look.
    LBTac likes this.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default A3 Retractible stock question

Got to love Gunbroker for setting all-time stupid high prices.
    Last edited by Oicani; 02-06-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    freeride1, jimmydfw and SWolff like this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I bet the seller never gets paid...just look at the buyer info....he should be banned from Gunbroker. Gunbroker has had a noticeable decline in the caliber of folks using the platform and I speak from experience with lots of deadbeats there in the last 12-18 months!
    caf82313 and AGG like this.
    Heckler & Koch Shooting Team
    Heckler & Koch Certified Armorer

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    I bet the seller never gets paid...just look at the buyer info....he should be banned from Gunbroker. Gunbroker has had a noticeable decline in the caliber of folks using the platform and I speak from experience with lots of deadbeats there in the last 12-18 months!
    Basically 4/ever there are no consequences on GB especially on the Sellers, I have bought stuff that when came in not even close to what was advertised when I complained or left neg when unresolved then sellers change my feedback that they already left just for complaining. Once it got out of hand on the bidding could have been buyers just driving up the price with no intention of ever paying I saw that happen with bump stocks in past........
    bystok likes this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The other trick is when 2 people bidding both think, Ill put a ridulous offer in the last minute that they cannot possibly overcome. And viola if its too expensive I walk away after trashing the persons sale. The ones with brass ones will make a counter offer of what they will really pay and hope the seller accepts not wanting to relist it.
    caf82313 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Anytime the value of something I own, whether it be HK guns, parts, property, real estate, stocks or bonds is being driven up by any force, color me happy. In economics that’s called a “good investment”. People upset by seeing this is like other Rolex owner’s being outraged and upset when they see a Rolex model that they happen to own go for for a fortune at an auction.
    Last edited by Bestiller; 02-06-2020 at 11:37 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    I agree. Even a crack head wouldn’t pay that. Someone running the price up just to be a jerk.
    caf82313 likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links