Sp5k 922r - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sp5k 922r

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I purchased from HKparts the SP5K specific pinned and clipped housing, do any mods have to be done to the receiver? Is it a true plug and play?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the sp5k housing i bought from hkparts scratching my receiver on the tangs, just a heads up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So the scratches on the tang are not visible with the pinned and clipped trigger housing installed correct?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just realized yesterday the RCM makes a SP5K auto carrier, so I can run my sear in it. It had a mag flap installed when I bought it off gun broker looks like my pack will fit fine little snug as I am using a c&p off hk parts and it doesn't scratch the paint but if it did just remove some material off it.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axehole View Post
    I just realized yesterday the RCM makes a SP5K auto carrier, so I can run my sear in it. It had a mag flap installed when I bought it off gun broker looks like my pack will fit fine little snug as I am using a c&p off hk parts and it doesn't scratch the paint but if it did just remove some material off it.
    I have one too that came along for the ride in a sp5k I purchased from a member here. I have not used it yet but I plan to give it a whirl sometime soon. Let me know how it runs with your sear if you get a chance.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    I have one too that came along for the ride in a sp5k I purchased from a member here. I have not used it yet but I plan to give it a whirl sometime soon. Let me know how it runs with your sear if you get a chance.
    Will do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links