Hk mp5 a3
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Hk mp5 a3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Hk mp5 a3

Well maybe

I did a three full auto gun purchase deal with a LGS located in the Italian part of Switzerland. The other two guns were a Colt M16 A2 and a select fire CZ 75 automatic. For full autos you have to apply for a special license, cost $ 150 and it can be used for up to three guns but from the same seller and the same day. Waiting time is 2-4 weeks.

This is the third gun I bought.

It’s an odd one since there are no manufacturer’s markings and no proof marks. Model designation on top and serial number is also unusual for HK. Kal. 9 mm is German though.

One theory expressed here is that it may be surplus made in Germany at HK destined for MKE (Turkish) before they had the machines, and assembled later. Who knows, but it was cheap enough to tempt me at $ 1600.-

drace, oberlin1, Superstar and 1 others like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Classic, no-frills looks, and I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it. Limited to 20-round magazines?

Great memories of hiking around Berner Alpen.
    OLIP7 likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Hk mp5 a3

Quote Originally Posted by drace View Post
    Classic, no-frills looks, and I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it. Limited to 20-round magazines?

Great memories of hiking around Berner Alpen.
    Thanks. No limits, we can buy 100 rds beta mags if we want. A 30 rounder also came with it, but I think it’s more photogenic with the 15.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

A few of CH members have similar MP5A3's and have posted about them!!!

Tony
    OLIP7 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

$150 license and a 3-4 week wait plus $1600 and walk out with a FA MP5 A3.....That’s heaven on earth

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good on Switzerland. Glad we have that 2nd Amendment thing working for us here in the US so well...... /s
    OLIP7 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

$1600 for full auto beat anytime a $30,000 price in the US, not sure if prices have gone up or down but I think that was an average not long ago.
    OLIP7 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You are a cruel, cruel man, but thanks for the awesome pics and the mind numbing costs of your gun!

George

Quote Originally Posted by OLIP7 View Post
    Well maybe

I did a three full auto gun purchase deal with a LGS located in the Italian part of Switzerland. The other two guns were a Colt M16 A2 and a select fire CZ 75 automatic. For full autos you have to apply for a special license, cost $ 150 and it can be used for up to three guns but from the same seller and the same day. Waiting time is 2-4 weeks.

This is the third gun I bought.

It’s an odd one since there are no manufacturer’s markings and no proof marks. Model designation on top and serial number is also unusual for HK. Kal. 9 mm is German though.

One theory expressed here is that it may be surplus made in Germany at HK destined for MKE (Turkish) before they had the machines, and assembled later. Who knows, but it was cheap enough to tempt me at $ 1600.-

OLIP7 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

@OLIP7 What handguns and rifles are popular in the land of chocolates, time pieces and cheese?

Here in the US, as you can probably guess the AR platform is very popular and you could put together one [unassembled] for about $350-400 [parts from PSA], pistols varies but from what I see at the range and what friends have Glock, S&W MP, 1911's and gaining notoriety the VP9 (I think it's because it's in the average price of the $500-600 range).
    OLIP7 likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    @OLIP7 What handguns and rifles are popular in the land of chocolates, time pieces and cheese?

Here in the US, as you can probably guess the AR platform is very popular and you could put together one [unassembled] for about $350-400 [parts from PSA], pistols varies but from what I see at the range and what friends have Glock, S&W MP, 1911's and gaining notoriety the VP9 (I think it's because it's in the average price of the $500-600 range).
    I don’t think it’s very different from the US. The Hollywood movies and video games culture probably has a big influence on gun choices. Both the AR and AK are very popular. For pistols Glocks, HK, Beretta, new cheap stuff like Tizas. For old timers, Winchester lever rifles, Colt pistols and revolvers, S&W, FN GP 35 etc..

And naturally Swiss weapons, tons of milsurp Stgw 57 & 90, K31, Sig P210 & 220, and all the modern variations of it.

Here’s a link to the pdf catalogue of Switzerland’s (and maybe Europe) biggest dealer

https://www.lagardere.ch/images/fich...ogue201902.pdf
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links