HKPRO Forums banner

Hk mp5 trigger group not working in sear ready ptr 9ct NEED HELP

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  DrewBragile 
#1 ·
Hk mp5 trigger group not working in sear ready ptr 9ct NEED HELP .. i have a clipped and pinned navy mp5 sef lower ... i put it on the ptr 9ct and it has a dead trigger .. ejects fine . feed fine when manualy operated , but the hammer is not reseting any help or suggestions?

#3 · (Edited)
the bolt carrier is fa , ptr advertised it as sear ready , and yes there is a release lever installed, i would asume its a navy lower it works as it should when i use it out of the upper , but it like the release lever isnt contacting the bolt hard enough to trip it ALSO it wont even fire in semi , the trigger stays stays dead

#10 ·
The first thing I would do is get organized. Get wire-tags so you can keep track of the identity of each part. Get a plastic parts box to keep the wire-tagged parts in. Produce a spreadsheet so that you can track each combination of parts that you try. Get several types of ammo and include them in the combinations. The first ammo to buy is Win Nato 124.

Why do I say this? Because I have been there, done that. You will eventually end up with hammer springs for a rifle, a re-timed hammer, a couple of locking pieces, a few different magazines, ejectors. If you don't start now keeping your project organized you will retrace steps unnecessarily and buy parts you don't need.

All that said, next up are pics of the project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.