B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?

  1. #11
    Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
    HKPRO's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2000
    Posts : 1,447
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    Default

    No doubt. That is no mas for a K.
    Check out HKPRO on Facebook and HKPRO on Instagram: hkpro_official

  2. #12
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : Austin, TX
    Posts : 192
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtducrider View Post
    Definitely for SP5K. Damn it looks great! I prefer folding stock functionally. but I am sure this one can hold its own. It's on sale for $449 shipping included.
    I just gave them $450 for one. It's just too damn sexy. Couldn't resist...

  3. #13
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Nov 2019
    Posts : 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    axehole's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2000
    Location : Northern Arizona
    Posts : 1,033
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Hmm they have mp5 and mp5k ones on there site I guess the K must go over tabs?
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #15
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    CaptRex's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2018
    Location : Louisville, KY
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    The new B&T “k” stock is real... I just received it today and here is an initial review:

    It is definitely B&T quality. Overall excellent - fit, feel and finish. The end cap portion feels like it is aluminum and locks up tight on my MP5K (SP5K) with no movement at all. The steel arms ride over the welded reinforcements on the K receiver and have 5 extension positions, plus the fully collapsed position. Fully extended, it is approximately 1.5” shorter than the HK side-folding stock. Also the arms do not cover the ejection port when collapse, so it can be fired in the collapsed configuration. There is no movement left and right, but you can wiggle it up/down (no more than a couple millimeters), since it is essentially on a single pivot point, each side and doesn’t use the recess slots like the A3 stocks. Overall feel... definitely makes the overall profile more compact. The cheek weld is more comfortable and natural with the side folder. However, the shorter length of pull with the B&T is better for me. It is probably similar to the feel of an A2 vs A3 stock on an MP5.

    B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?-437e41e9-6482-48a9-8186-6d9227ad0882.jpeg
    B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?-6cf5fec5-0dd5-44a7-bb0e-50e8a2fdc35c.jpeg
    B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?-500caabd-893c-4e17-a91b-d2ace7b0b3ae.jpeg
    Last edited by CaptRex; 05-29-2020 at 07:51 PM.
    AutoLode and Tigmonster like this.

  7. #16
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    ecsuser's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Rochester, MI
    Posts : 2,977
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRex View Post
    The new B&T “k” stock is real... I just received it today and here is an initial review:

    It is definitely B&T quality. Overall excellent - fit, feel and finish. The end cap portion feels like it is aluminum and locks up tight on my MP5K (SP5K) with no movement at all. The steel arms ride over the welded reinforcements on the K receiver and have 5 extension positions, plus the fully collapsed position. Fully extended, it is approximately 1.5” shorter than the HK side-folding stock. Also the arms do not cover the ejection port when collapse, so it can be fired in the collapsed configuration. There is no movement left and right, but you can wiggle it up/down (no more than a couple millimeters), since it is essentially on a single pivot point, each side and doesn’t use the recess slots like the A3 stocks. Overall feel... definitely makes the overall profile more compact. The cheek weld is more comfortable and natural with the side folder. However, the shorter length of pull with the B&T is better for me. It is probably similar to the feel of an A2 vs A3 stock on an MP5.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	437E41E9-6482-48A9-8186-6D9227AD0882.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	753.8 KB 
ID:	261458
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6CF5FEC5-0DD5-44A7-BB0E-50E8A2FDC35C.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	721.0 KB 
ID:	261460
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500CAABD-893C-4E17-A91B-D2ACE7B0B3AE.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	261462
    Where did you buy it from? B&T or Arms Unlimited, or elsewhere? Looks good by the way.


  8. #17
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    CaptRex's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2018
    Location : Louisville, KY
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    Where did you buy it from? B&T or Arms Unlimited, or elsewhere? Looks good by the way.
    Thanks!... I got it from the link that ptowns posted above... https://bt-parts.com/bt-200598-b-t-s...pic-for-mp5-k/

  9. #18
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : Austin, TX
    Posts : 192
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    I ordered one from arms unlimited one week ago exactly. I got an email the next day with an update that it shipped. A few days went by and it didn't come. I checked the tracking number on USPS site. To my surprise, it said shipping labeled created. Hmm.. I called AU but didn't reach anyone. Automated answer informed me to contact them by email, which I did. I got a reply saying their shipment had not yet cleared Customs, and was asked to be patient. "It should be cleared within a couple days"... That was 2 days ago. I tracked it again today, and there is no change in status at USPS. Not impressed so far by AU.

  10. #19
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    CaptRex's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2018
    Location : Louisville, KY
    Posts : 140
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    @vtducrider ... sorry to hear about your experience with AU. I’ve ordered other stuff from them in the past without any problems.

    I decided to buy from BTParts since the out-the-door price including shipping was $450 and I could use ChasePay at checkout for online protection. Order went in last Saturday with tracking number on Sunday and arrived today.

  11. #20
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Northern Virginia
    Posts : 601
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtducrider View Post
    I ordered one from arms unlimited one week ago exactly. I got an email the next day with an update that it shipped. A few days went by and it didn't come. I checked the tracking number on USPS site. To my surprise, it said shipping labeled created. Hmm.. I called AU but didn't reach anyone. Automated answer informed me to contact them by email, which I did. I got a reply saying their shipment had not yet cleared Customs, and was asked to be patient. "It should be cleared within a couple days"... That was 2 days ago. I tracked it again today, and there is no change in status at USPS. Not impressed so far by AU.
    I've ordered several Items from AU over the years and had excellent experiences. But I too am waiting on an H&K trigger pack that was (and still is) showing in stock when I ordered it on 5/16. They also gave me the "customs" answer, this is an item that has been "in stock" for a few months. Not anything exotic like RAL8000. Today, they informed me that the soonest my pack will be "released" is 6/24. Their website is a dumpster fire, since they still show 2 in stock.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •