Attention ALL SELLERS!

Thread: Attention ALL SELLERS!

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

Default Attention ALL SELLERS!

In the spirit of professionalism and respect for the fact that this is a free marketplace posting board for HK stuff, please combine your WTS ads into as few as possible. It can be quite bothersome to wade through a half dozen or more ads from the same seller. Combine your stuff! Please.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)

On the subject of professionalism... Please limit your "bumping" activity to no more than once or twice a week. Daily bumping so that your ad stays at the top of the list is tacky. Repeat offenders will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Leather & Lace Fiend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reminder on bumping please - once or twice a week, not daily!
    "a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd." Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Leather & Lace Fiend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carrots View Post
    Reminder on bumping please - once or twice a week, not daily!
    And another reminder on this.

There are far too many people taking liberties in this particular sub-forum.

If you are not marking it sold or answering posted questions, wait your four days please.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The SELLER is responsible in all instances to set the terms of the sale. To include "first one with I'll take it pm gets it" or "first I'll take it gets it" There is no, nor will there be a priority established to pm or a post in a thread as far as a blanket marketplace rule. The seller will establish this in the original post.

For further clarification please see excerpt below from diesel1959:

OK, here's the deal--mods do NOT have access to other peoples' PMs. The ONLY person who KNOWS which user was the first to declare "I'll take it" unequivocally is the OP.

Next, it is important to point out in a sales ad in the marketplace what the seller's criteria are for "winning", if you will. Some will say, "First 'I'll take it' in the WTS thread gets it". Others will say first person to PM or e-mail "I'll take it" gets it. Sellers can create their own problems by not being specific. Buyers also create problems when they post "PM sent" and expect that post to mean a darn thing. It doesn't. Similarly, a buyer creates problems when they post "I'll take it, pending further info" or "I'll take it, pending PMs". Hogwash--neither of those are unequivocal and they don't mean a darn thing.
    Last edited by navyman8903; 07-12-2016 at 12:34 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If it's an HK I probably want one.

I BACK THE BLUE

Sponsored Links