HKPRO Forums banner

HKPRO PAY IT FORWARD Thread

165K views 775 replies 253 participants last post by  Rollerlock9 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We all have parts and pieces laying around the house that aren't doing us any good and may not be worth the time and hassle to sell, but could be of use to someone else. So why not an HKPRO "Pay it Forward" Thread.

Some rules and some considerations:

-Please only take items that you will use, no hording for the sake of free!

-Please do not take an item to turn around and sell it. That's not the spirit of this concept, it's bad karma, and most importantly someone WILL find out!

-If you take an item and do not use it, please put it back up for grabs.

-Items should be firearms related and preferably HK specific.

-It is suggested that unless the item is sizable or heavy that the sender pay for simple USPS economy shipping.

-This thread is intended for the use of regular contributing forum members who are in good standing here. There are no restrictions on who may post items or request them, BUT the owner of the item has full discretion over who they send their free stuff to!

-Dealings here should not be reported on in our marketplace feedback forum. Of course you should say "thank you" either here oR via PM, but remember this stuff is FREE and so no whining please!

-Please try to keep your posts and offerings in here up to date.

-And finally, if you take something please try to put something else up in its place.

Thanks all!

----------
I have tweaked the parameters a little, but kudos to pointblank for kick starting this idea here. If it works out I will keep it stuck to the top of the page.
- Carrots

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Love the idea, seen it on a few other forums.

No pics, but i have some stock p30 sights as well

And i will donate a hk weapons record book that they just re-released i believe they are sold out now

ALL GONE GUYS :beer:

#18 · (Edited)
Love the idea, seen it on a few other forums.

No pics, but i have some stock p30 sights as well

And i will donate a hk weapons record book that they just re-released i believe they are sold out now
I would like one of your record books,I'll see what I can dig up frommy left overs pile.
I don't have any hk stuff can I post other gun related things?
I am NOT the one with the record books,I wanted a record book, they are all gone.no more pm's about them please.

#5 ·
OK, dug around in the safe and parts bins and found a lone USP flat floor plate for a USP .45 mag. It is up for grabs if anyone wants it. PM me if interested.

#8 ·
This IS a great idea!

I have left over parts from 3 LEM conversions. That would me a safety/decocker lever, detent plate, hammer, And assorted other hammer springs, FBS and TRS srpings of varying lengths and strengths for USP/HK45/HK45C Pistols.

I have a stock grip for a Sig P226, along with a decocker lever after switching to the E2 grip.

Glock sights galore. Stock + and - and an older set of night sights.

M-4 stock hand guards, adjustable stock, and if I thought long and hard about it probably lots of other crap too.

#25 ·
I have two Glock boxes, the newer ones. Also an AR buttstock. Just the collapsible stock part. Not the tube. Believe it's for a commercial tube. Couple of UMP magazine base plates. These are factory. I'm moving this month into our new house so I'll be putting up more stuff as I go.

#70 ·
Fordemti...

How's it going? Where you moving to anyway? Hopefully closer to the Ghillie shoot (that was quite the drive yall made a couple yrs ago!)....

Anyway...I could def. put that AR15 stock to use as I'm building out a stripped lower.
I'll def. add something to the list here soon. Need to look thru the inventory. Heck man....I'll send you a print of your choice.
I'll PM you.

Thanks,

Houston

#28 · (Edited)
Here's a couple items:

Hk91/G3 forearm; it's a little ragged but functions just fine.

**Taken**Hk91/G3 flash hider; again, used with a minor blemish/chip but still serves its purpose.

Please send me a PM if you can use these. I'm sure I've got some more stuff laying around...I'll dig through the safe and closets and see what I can come up with.

#30 · (Edited)
Found a few things and more to come:

**GONE to sean415**USMC issue CamelBak; 100 ounce. It's been sitting for a couple years, so it will need a thorough cleaning.

Two flat baseplates for Ruger LCP magazines

**GONE to kis1975**Stock grip panels for Sig P226 Combat 9mm

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.