UMP & LEO MP5 mags & other items

Thread: UMP & LEO MP5 mags & other items

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Default UMP & LEO MP5 mags & other items

Several magazines and other items listed below for sale. Lots of pics so scroll down to see what you are looking for. Shipping is $6 for all items (any number of mags). Payment by PayPal Friends & Family please.

2 IE coded LEO MP5 mags that I had cerakoted in German Army Green. These were used LEO marked mags that I had cerakoted to match one of my clones that was done in the same color. That clone was sold but I still have these mags. You can still see the LEO marking on the mags, it's just too light to pic up on camera. Mags were not used after cerakoting. There's some lint on them in the pics from being rolled up in a T shirt. Selling both mags together for $110 ($55 per mag)

KAC Swivel Mount Assembly: The Knights Armamement Corporation (KAC) rail mounted QD socket allows users to attach a quick detach (QD) sling swivel to any location on a picatinny rail. Comes in original box. Used once. Selling for $25

SOLD to @rayrevolver 6 NEW ATI MP5 mags with OEM German HK followers & springs. I got these after the Sandyhook tragedy when HK mags were impossible to get and upgraded them with these HK followers from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...er-74p1050.htm and these HK springs from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...g-HK-74p89.htm

Selling these in 2 batches: 3 mags for $75 (that's $25 per mag). $150 for all 6 mags.

SOLD to @kirito Used German VP9 / P30 15 round 9mm mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $25 each I have 2 remaining.

SOLD to @JNAP94 (pictures sent) Used German UMP .45 25 round mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $49 each I have 5 total.

SOLD to @Cjude HK UMP stock. Lightly used. This came off my UMP and is HK OEM. Includes the mounted PMM rotation-limited QD cup mount. That QD cup is also compatible with MP5 stocks. $85
    Last edited by omega21; 11-12-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I will take the 2 VP9 magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GunWanderer View Post
    I will take the 2 VP9 magazines.
    Sorry, @kirito sent a PM 2 mins before you posted. If that deal falls through, you are next.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    Sorry, @kirito sent a PM 2 mins before you posted. If that deal falls through, you are next.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pm set on the Leo mags

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

PM sent on stock

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

PM sent last night on UMP mags

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

All PM's replied to. MP5 LEO mags are still available.

AK
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

PM sent.

Sponsored Links