WTS: VP9 mags, MR556 case, USC barrel shroud, MP5 wood stock, SP89 castle rear, more

Thread: WTS: VP9 mags, MR556 case, USC barrel shroud, MP5 wood stock, SP89 castle rear, more

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Default WTS: VP9 mags, MR556 case, USC barrel shroud, MP5 wood stock, SP89 castle rear, more

A few items for sale. Payment via PayPal Friends & Family or +3% (your choice) or check or money order, please. Prices include shipping unless noted otherwise. Happy to answer questions.

BRAND NEW MP5 wood stock. Note in the picture the wood is actually higher than the metal. I bought this new and never mounted it. It's completely untouched. Unfortunately I don't have the butt cap for it, but have a used one I can throw in if you want an old one. This stock is in perfect unused condition. I think a little oil will make the grain stand out really nicely, right now it's a little dry. $99 Shipped well wrapped.

Got this with the USC I purchased. It's a HK MR556 rifle bag. My bet is that these are made for HK by Maxpedition. Regardless it's exceptionally well made with lots of little hidden pockets for pistols, mags and accessories. It's very smartly designed. It's black in color, the gray pic below was just taken with flash. I'd prefer to do a face to face handoff of this thing in the NOVA / D.C. / Baltimore 95 corridor please. I can meet at your convenience. $95

Brand new rear castle sight drum. This was a take off from my 1990 date coded SP89. Gun was unfired with this sight. Removed by James. $38 to your door!

This is a new, unused, OEM HK German polymer USC / UMP top rail. $12 shipped.

Also available is an aftermarket (US made, not Chinese) USC / UMP aluminum rail. It's in excellent shape with just 2 minor nicks to the finish which can easily be touched up. $20 shipped.

SPF to @kong I have 10 VP9 / P30 mags for sale. These are 15rd HK German mags. These are lightly used. Most show signs of insertion a few show so no signs of use at all. I'll add pics later. Selling in two lots of 5 mags. $29 each so $145 total per lot of 5 mags, plus $5 shipping.

__________________________________________________ ___
    SOLD

SPF to @weespeed As new MFI USC / UMP all-aluminum barrel shroud designed to mimic a German Kampfschwimmer Schalldämpfer (silencer). It came with a USC I just purchased and is in flawless shape. I was worried about it marring the barrel, but as you can see from the pics below, the 4 set screws are tipped with polypropylene so no marks on the barrel. This thing is solid aluminum and really well made. $95 shipped.

Sold to @Bogart Knights Armament Swivel Mount Assembly for your G36, UMP, HK 416, MR556, etc. This was mounted on my UMP but never used except for when I mounted a sling and played Ninja Assassin in my basement when my wife took the kids out. Comes in it's original Knights Armament box! $25 shipped with box or $20 if you let me keep the box!

Last edited by omega21; 04-17-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I’ll take the swivel mount for $20 without the box. PM sent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I will also take the BFG quick release sling attachment. Thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I will take 5 of the P30 mags
    Last edited by kong; 04-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    --Samuel Adams

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What the heck, I will take all 10 of the P30 mags.

PM sent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll take the as new MFI USC / UMP all-aluminum barrel shroud.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

bumping

Sponsored Links