SOLD: HK416 80% Lower by CNC Gunsmith

Thread: SOLD: HK416 80% Lower by CNC Gunsmith

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default SOLD: HK416 80% Lower by CNC Gunsmith

I bought it from a fellow member here last year. Not going to carry the project through. So selling it to whomever going to the clone project.

SOLD shipped with tracking.

Payment by USPS MO.

Here are the pics:

https://i.imgur.com/OxpIPNC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aWiPR4f.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tFsEahR.jpg
    Last edited by peppersteak122; 04-12-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Sold

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Do you who you can ship 80% lower un milled to have properly marked and refinished as need.
    I would pay them fairly for their service and shipping of coarse after you are paid.
    Thank you,
    Leslie
    No Compromise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Machinegunleslie View Post
    Do you who you can ship 80% lower un milled to have properly marked and refinished as need.
    I would pay them fairly for their service and shipping of coarse after you are paid.
    Thank you,
    Leslie
    You would need a firearms manufacturer (anyone with Type 07 FFL) to do it, but that doesn't mean they will. 99.999999% of 07 FFLs don't do anodizing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

You can send an 80% lower to many many many anodizers and they will gladly take your money and anodize the 80% receiver. You can then have an engraved engraved the exterior of that 80% receicer. You can then mill out the pocket. The only downside is the pocket will not be anodized and you would need to use something like moly resin inside.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What makes this an HK416 and not generic 80% lower?

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

It is an 80%er, in the form of a 416 styled lower. Meaning it has some of the same features in it's body style similar to a 416. I am not expert enough to point out the finer details but I think Nzfly has the eye for that.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought 2 of these from CNC guns. These are not true 89%ers. They require you to drill/mill out the pivot and takedown pin holes or they won’t fit in a jig. Also requires you to drill the pivot pin detent hole and several other small holes. It time consuming but doable. You might find a machinist who will do this to make them true 80%ers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surefire44 View Post
    I bought 2 of these from CNC guns. These are not true 89%ers. They require you to drill/mill out the pivot and takedown pin holes or they won’t fit in a jig. Also requires you to drill the pivot pin detent hole and several other small holes. It time consuming but doable. You might find a machinist who will do this to make them true 80%ers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes there is technically more to mill than an AR 80% but as far as the ATF is concerned its an "80%" lower (AKA: an unregulated chunk of metal that wont function). Bottom line is unmilled it is not regulated....once milled it is. Meaning that if the maker (private citizen that milled it), does mill it first, then wants work done on it they will have to serialize it so that whoever they send it to for the work can log it in to their books, do the work and log it back out to send it back to them. Also CNC the company that have these offerings also has their own jig for these if I recall correctly, did not know about needing to mill anything for the jig to work, that is interesting.

Also I digress and sincerely apologize to OP @peppersteak122 for stepping all over your WTS ad.
    Last edited by MSOGDAWG; 04-10-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The CNC jig does allow you to mill the pivot and takedown pin holes and some others.

Sponsored Links