WTS: New German HK G36 Bolt Carrier SOLD

Thread: WTS: New German HK G36 Bolt Carrier SOLD

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default WTS: New German HK G36 Bolt Carrier SOLD

Available is a brand new German HK G36 bolt carrier. The carrier as it sits is for a full auto G36, so it must be modified to fit a semi auto G36, SL8, or Tommy Built Tactical receiver, or can be used for a post dealer sample (All NFA rules apply).

The carrier is new, and any signs of wear (a few light scratches) are purely from the manufacturing, and post manufacturing handling process as this has never been installed into a firearm. Please see photos for details. Photos are of the actual bolt carrier for sale. I have never seen one for sale in better condition. The top portion of the newer carriers are painted black at the factory, over the park as opposed to the older styles that were left completely parked. This was not done aftermarket.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail and accept discrete PayPal, Bitcoin, or USPS Money Orders as payment. Price includes fully insured shipping, with signature required due to the value of the item.

Item is cross posted.

New G36 Bolt Carrier

SOLD $725 shipped SOLD

Please post then PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Alex
    Last edited by sweersa; 05-26-2019 at 10:41 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweersa View Post
    Available is a brand new German HK G36 bolt carrier. The carrier as it sits is for a full auto G36, so it must be modified to fit a semi auto G36, SL8, or Tommy Built Tactical receiver, or can be used for a post dealer sample (All NFA rules apply).

The carrier is new, and any signs of wear (a few light scratches) are purely from the manufacturing, and post manufacturing handling process as this has never been installed into a firearm. Please see photos for details. Photos are of the actual bolt carrier for sale. I have never seen one for sale in better condition. The top portion of the newer carriers are painted black at the factory, over the park as opposed to the older styles that were left completely parked. This was not done aftermarket.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail and accept discrete PayPal, Bitcoin, or USPS Money Orders as payment. Price includes fully insured shipping, with signature required due to the value of the item.

Item is cross posted.

New G36 Bolt Carrier

$725 shipped

Please post then PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Alex
    Alex , I will take this , pm sent.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saab95v6 View Post
    Alex , I will take this , pm sent.
    Darn you Jay....seriouly though enjoy!
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Sponsored Links