Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WTS: HK Reference Data

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by corey8534 View Post
    Tony, what format is the data in?
    Email received--- payment email sent--- added to the list!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

UPDATE

audiction
    (P1/printed- payment PM- payment sent 07-09-19/received 07-12-19- embedded coding/mailed 07-12-19 with tracking number/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED
    delivery confirmation

MOS95B
    (P1/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-11-19/received 07-15-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 07-15-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

moorehk
    (P1/printed- payment PM- payment sent 07-09-19/received 07-13-19- embedded coding/mailed 07-15-19 with tracking number/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED
    delivery confirmation

Player To Be Named
    (P1/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-09-19/received 07-12-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 07-12-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

sardine1861
    (P3/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-17-19/received 07-22-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 07-22-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

corey8534
    (P1/electronic- payment email- payment sent 07-17-19/received 07-20-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 07-20-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

Nitzel
    (P3/electronic- payment email- payment sent 08-08-19/received 08-10-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 08-10-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

sdd5317
    (P1/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-21-19/received 07-25-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 07-25-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

sotic
    (P2/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-29-19/received 08-06-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 08-06-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

HKPhil
    (P3/electronic- payment PM- payment sent 07-31-19/received 08-03-19- embedded coding/password/emailed 08-03-19/+ feedback left)- COMPLETED

Annual Update (no charge) cutoff

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 08-10-2019 at 08:06 PM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Unless someone backs out, 0 slots for the free annual update of the Package purchased!!!

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 07-23-2019 at 06:03 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

if anyone is still thinking of buying one it is definitely a must have if you are an HK fanatic. definitely very informative but I already knew everything on here anyway hahahaha just kidding...probably just half of what's on here. everyday you really learn something new. thanks again tony for doing this for the forum...we truly appreciate the effort you put into this. now all I need is to put an HK sticker on this very nice binder so I could display it with my HK collection.
    AGG likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiction View Post
    if anyone is still thinking of buying one it is definitely a must have if you are an HK fanatic. definitely very informative but I already knew everything on here anyway hahahaha just kidding...probably just half of what's on here. everyday you really learn something new. thanks again tony for doing this for the forum...we truly appreciate the effort you put into this. now all I need is to put an HK sticker on this very nice binder so I could display it with my HK collection.
    Thank you for the kinds words!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

HK- @ 391 pages
    All- @ 1,352 pages

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 08-04-2019 at 12:56 PM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

This information can be valuable, and may provide information, for those with firearms questions, including but not limited to:

1. Is the firearm correctly marked, and have the correct parts?
    2. What box and accessories did the firearm come with?
    3. What years was this firearm imported?
    4. How many of this firearm were imported, or for a particular year?
    5. What is the importer full legal name, contact information, incorporation/dissolution?

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My contraction of the HK disease only occurred in the last couple of years. The knowledge shared on this forum has been valuable, and has prevented me from making mistakes. And has allowed me to buy right and the right time. Thanks Members! With that said, I wanted to take my education to the next level purchasing Tony's work. Boy did I make the right decision. This is an amazing wealth of knowledge, and can't be found anywhere else. The outline Tony provided (previous post) is an accurate representation of what is contained within. I haven't had much time to digest it, but I do have a initial assessment from what I have looked at thus far. WOW!!! The work that Tony has put into this is unbelievable. I already have been able to cross reference 3 (rifle/pistol), that I own. In addition, I found a FAL that I am in the process of acquiring. All were described accurately. I feel that additional details from myself and those who are willing would just make this body of work the go to reference for any collector now and for those who proceed us in the future.

Thanks Tony for sharing this with us.

Cheers!
    AGG likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sardine1861 View Post
    My contraction of the HK disease only occurred in the last couple of years. The knowledge shared on this forum has been valuable, and has prevented me from making mistakes. And has allowed me to buy right and the right time. Thanks Members! With that said, I wanted to take my education to the next level purchasing Tony's work. Boy did I make the right decision. This is an amazing wealth of knowledge, and can't be found anywhere else. The outline Tony provided (previous post) is an accurate representation of what is contained within. I haven't had much time to digest it, but I do have a initial assessment from what I have looked at thus far. WOW!!! The work that Tony has put into this is unbelievable. I already have been able to cross reference 3 (rifle/pistol), that I own. In addition, I found a FAL that I am in the process of acquiring. All were described accurately. I feel that additional details from myself and those who are willing would just make this body of work the go to reference for any collector now and for those who proceed us in the future.

Thanks Tony for sharing this with us.

Cheers!
    Thank you very much for the kind words--- I am humbled!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

Page 1!!!

Tony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links