WTS: HK416 Various Parts (Barrel, BCG, Adjustable gas block, rail, geissele, oprod,)

Thread: WTS: HK416 Various Parts (Barrel, BCG, Adjustable gas block, rail, geissele, oprod,)

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default WTS: HK416 Various Parts (Barrel, BCG, Adjustable gas block, rail, geissele, oprod,)

I have several HK416 items I am looking to sell as I clear my remaining parts from several builds. Please contact by text only 214-918-6583 if interested in any parts. I will send photos as requested via cell phone (I do not have time to post photos here). All prices include shipping via USPS priority. All parts listed are either new or as close to new as it gets. You will not be disappointed.

1.) Brand new 16.5" m27 (chrome lined) barrel sealed in package complete with genuine barrel nut, slim line gas block, bayonet lug, and flash hider. Again this is sealed and unfired with all genuine parts. Barrel has index pin and OTB extractor support already installed. BA date code and ready to mount to your build. SOLD (the other member who bought this ended up purchasing one of my complete uppers so this barrel is available again)

2.) Geissele DDC 14.5" SMR - only mounted, never used. Brand new condition. Has all 3 rail sections and original box. not a mark or scuff on this rail. SOLD

3.) HK416 complete bolt carrier group. BA date code HK416 bolt head. Like new condition. $SOLD

4.) 14.5/16" HK416 Adjustable gas block (new style). Comes with 9" rail with correct N/S cutout for gas block. (these were part of a brownells kit I purchased and are in brand new condition. $675 for the pair

5.) if interested I have miscellaneous parts that are all new in original packaging. Buffer recoil springs, buffers, op rods, pistons, barrel nuts, and gas block pins. Only a few of each.
    Last edited by yz125racer; 07-25-2019 at 03:07 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    I have several HK416 items I am looking to sell as I clear my remaining parts from several builds. Please contact by text only 214-918-6583 if interested in any parts. I will send photos as requested via cell phone (I do not have time to post photos here). All prices include shipping via USPS priority. All parts listed are either new or as close to new as it gets. You will not be disappointed.

1.) Brand new 16.5" m27 (chrome lined) barrel sealed in package complete with genuine barrel nut, slim line gas block, bayonet lug, and flash hider. Again this is sealed and unfired with all genuine parts. Barrel has index pin and OTB extractor support already installed. BA date code and ready to mount to your build. $2550 (the other member who bought this ended up purchasing one of my complete uppers so this barrel is available again)

2.) Geissele DDC 14.5" SMR - only mounted, never used. Brand new condition. Has all 3 rail sections and original box. not a mark or scuff on this rail. $375

3.) HK416 complete bolt carrier group. BA date code HK416 bolt head. Like new condition. $1000

4.) 14.5/16" HK416 Adjustable gas block (new style). Comes with 9" rail with correct N/S cutout for gas block. (these were part of a brownells kit I purchased and are in brand new condition. $675 for the pair

5.) if interested I have miscellaneous parts that are all new in original packaging. Buffer recoil springs, buffers, op rods, pistons, barrel nuts, and gas block pins. Only a few of each.
    Please post pics, I’m interested in AGB but don’t understand your description. You seem to insinuate A5 AGB, but Brownells has never sold them. Nor have they been available in the US and need to be “shrink wrapped” to the barrel.

So please clarify what you are posting; Norwegian AGB or A5.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 07-15-2019 at 07:41 PM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Please post pics, I’m interested in AGB but don’t understand your description. You seem to insinuate A5 AGB, but Brownells has never sold them. Nor have they been available in the US and need to be “shrink wrapped” to the barrel.

My apologies for the confusion. This is the 2nd gen of the adjustable gas blocks present here. NOT the A5 adjustable gas block with regulator on the front.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

My apologies for the confusion. This is the 2nd gen of the adjustable gas blocks present here. NOT the A5 adjustable gas block with regulator on the front.
    And is it the single dimple on the block that indicates it's for a 10", or do you have port and vent dimensions?

Never mind, I'm not reading carefully. Thanks @RegularGuy461969
    Last edited by kbinmt; 07-15-2019 at 09:07 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Thank you sir for both post and PM reply.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    And is it the single dimple on the block that indicates it's for a 10", or do you have port and vent dimensions?
    He advertises as 14.5”-16” AGB doesn’t he?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

He advertises as 14.5”-16” AGB doesn’t he?
    That is correct. 14.5/16 adjustable gas block with sling loops. I mentioned the brownells kits because according to them, all parts were removed from 14.5/16 complete guns. Vent hole is also larger and appears correct for the 14.5/16 barrel to my knowledge.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'll take the SMR for $375 if still available.
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I ll take barrel nut and two gas block coil pins. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links