WTS: Date Coded MP5 and UMP 45 Mags

Thread: WTS: Date Coded MP5 and UMP 45 Mags

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Default WTS: Date Coded MP5 and UMP 45 Mags

10 Pack of New Old Stock MP5 30rd mags. 5 IG ('86) and 5 are IF ('85). If you just want 5 mags, cost is SOLD!!! plus actual cost of shipping or SOLD!!! $800 - for all 10 plus shipping.

3 Pack of Used, but in excellent condition (I think one of them is new, never used) date coded mags II, IG, IE.SOLD!!! $195 shipped.

5 Pack of Like New German UMP 45 acp mags. I've been downsizing my collection and don't need to hang on to these anymore. Used them once, literally once and never got to use them again. They are clean, never dropped and have been sitting in climate controlled safe for the last few years. $350-SOLD!!!!

Shipping is limited to Continental USA ONLY and includes tracking number. US Postal Money Order, Bank Transfer via Zelle. No Paypal on this one due to their gun restriction policy. I don't make the rules, but I do follow them. No sales outside the US. If this item is illegal in your state, ie High Cap Mags will not be sold to NJ, NY, MD, CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, IL, and/or MA only exception is for the date coded MP5 mags.
    Last edited by Oicani; 09-17-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PM sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll take em, pm sent

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Still available 3 Pack of Used, but in excellent condition (I think one of them is new, never used) date coded mags II, IG, IE. $195 shipped.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Still available 3 Pack of Used, but in excellent condition (I think one of them is new, never used) date coded mags II, IG, IE. $195 shipped.

I will take em --

Sponsored Links