WTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter

Thread: WTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default WTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter

One of those projects, "just because I could I did"

I built this lower for the USC - sideplates plastic welded, repainted with texture paint flat black. Used for short period while waiting on SBR paperwork. Works 100% with no cracks/flaws. Comes with Bolt hold open and mag release. UMP mags fit 100%, The Pistol grip slides off just like the original HK stock as it is from an original stock that was sacrificed for plastic welds and other drum magazine builds.

No internals - sold with USC pistol grip with REAL Magpul ACR stock adapter - it is not the airsoft flavor.

Pictures show it all. Any questions just PM me. I can send higher resolution photos.

$100 via Paypal Family or money order - or WTT for 2 used .40S&W UMP mags (going rate from LGS/range)

Free Shipping to CONUS only
    WTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-ab224014-73cb-4cd8-b69b-df89f9c990ff.jpeg
    WTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4087.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4088.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4089.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4090.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4091.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4092.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4093.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4094.jpgWTS/WTT: HK USC to UMP lower - Magwell opened for USC w/ Magpul ACR Stock adapter-img_4095.jpg
    Last edited by USMC-F4; 11-03-2019 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Additional info

Descending into HKoholism
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I am wondering how easy is to transplant this to my USC. PM sent.

Descending into HKoholism
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Kind ping.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

SPF - Sorry for the delay on getting back to you as I was on travel for work...

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

SOLD! Thank you sir!

Sponsored Links