WTS: HK G36 PMags & parts. Hera Arms G36 two piece top rail. HK G3 steel housing C/P

Thread: WTS: HK G36 PMags & parts. Hera Arms G36 two piece top rail. HK G3 steel housing C/P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*******Closed*******

Requesting payment through paypal FF or GS +3%. Pictures on request. Add $8 for shipping

(1) Up for sale, I have 7 Magpul G36 30rd PMags that are like new but out of wrapper. I would prefer to sell the lot as a whole for $120 plus shipping. I would alternately do two separate sales of 3 mags for $55 plus shipping and 4 mags for $75 plus shipping.

(2) 1 HK production G36K gas piston assembly. Used in my t36 for 200rds or so. From a police trade in kit. Has carbon build up but still very serviceable. $30 plus shipping.

(3) Hera Arms 2 piece picatinny top rail, similar in fashion to the KAC 2 piece but does not have an integrated set of irons. Has all mounting hardware. Installed by previous owner and has some bottom side surface wear marks. $55 plus shipping

(4) HK production C/P'd G3 SEF metal housing with SEF selector and Green plastic grips. $60 plus shipping

Feel free to send questions via email/PM. I will get pictures uploaded of the actual products by the 23rd. Thank you!
    Last edited by redmax29; 01-06-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bippity boppity bump up toppity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’ll take the stock and magwell.

PM sent.
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing-Edmund Burke

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump up top

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

redmax29 -

Do you have any pics of the Hera Arms 2 piece picatinny top rail on your gun?

Thanks
    Dushan
    "Not by strength by guile"

T36KERA1 / STEYR AUG / IWI X95 / AR15 / HK VP9 / HK P2000 / Glock 43 / Walther "HK" MP5 A5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump to the top and price adjustments

Sponsored Links