SOLD
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crashmc

Thread: SOLD

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Default SOLD

Seen a lot of posts asking for 14.5" barrels; offering this up for consideration. Ideal for those with parts or looking to upgrade their MR556

This is one of several uppers I purchased new several years ago. About 500-550 rounds of semi-auto only fire through this one. Intended to keep it for parts to cannibalize off. Again, this is a factory assembled upper (not pieced together).

"AG" date code with OTB extractor support and chamber face spec. Excellent shooter, very clean, no barrel discoloration. Factory correct A2 muzzle device is NOT pinned. Sling loops have been ground off and refinished for use with Geissele SMR or RAHG.

$SOLD shipped and insured (prefer USPS MO or Certified check for a large ticket item such as this)
    No trades

Last edited by dms16; 05-29-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I seen one like thatun' . I'm prolly gonna do a custom build and might base it on thisun' you got hear . Have you seen your buddy lately ? I'm not trying to troll you PB , just sayin' hello and hope things are well out in the flat part of the USA I know this is against house rules but this one did catch my attention . Cheers brother !
    dms16 likes this.
    Certified NRA RSO

Sponsored Links