• 1 Post By tcjrleo
  • 1 Post By Indreams84

Thread: WTS: HK P7 "Commercial" 1980 Date Code

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTS: HK P7 "Commercial" 1980 Date Code

Sold pending funds
    Last edited by tcjrleo; 09-01-2018 at 02:06 PM.
    Ldogmiller likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Provide more hi res pics please with the grips removed to show internals.

Not sure on the condition of the grips...but they look slightly damaged/ missing some broken off edges??---please confirm i cant tell 100%

Please share these clearer pics along with the gas piston visible as well.

THANKS!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P7NUTT View Post
    Provide more hi res pics please with the grips removed to show internals.

Not sure on the condition of the grips...but they look slightly damaged/ missing some broken off edges??---please confirm i cant tell 100%

Please share these clearer pics along with the gas piston visible as well.

THANKS!
    What is with this guy and internals??
    Ldogmiller likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He probably wants to make sure nothing is broken/missing or damaged. With parts getting harder to find, replacing critical parts becomes costly especially for those that want shooters. Or he wants to see if any changes were made from year to year to document any redesigned parts. Maybe he just likes imagaes of cool mechanical things, I know I do.

To the OP good luck with the sale.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REVISED POST. COMES WITH CASE, ORIGINAL BLACK GRIPS, 2 MAGS, AND TOOLS. I couldnt find them when I originally posted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What is with this guy and internals??[/QUOTE]

Imdreams84:

I sincerely apologize if whatever thirst I have for knowledge with the P7 pistol, AND ITS INTERNALS, is whats "with THIS guy" offended you in any way: Imdreams84.

I really thought my post/inquiry was nothing short of commonplace based on the several hundreds of threads here on just the P7 pistol ALONE here in hkpro involving ITS internal parts and the volumes of stories of their evolution,, functionality, availability,...ect....ect....

Forgive me if my junior status here shows so very blatantly that forced you choose to post a comment that actually did NOT involve a POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION within this thread...

Personally, spending THOUSANDS of dollars on a pistol is a very large amount of money....FOR ME...so I will ask accordingly.

This is the first time I have experienced disrespect and/or judgment here in hkpro.....I feel, on what I INTENDED to be nothing but an honest inquiry/request for additional info......that involves EXACTLY what Annanymouse mentioned above....and more.

Perhaps you feel that my post should have been a PM instead??? ...so as not to trigger you into a completely unwarranted and completely UNPRODUCTIVE comment that provided ZERO help to anyone here???

I have met many helpful, honest, humble members here in hkpro, and will continue to do so in the future. They have ALL treated me with the upmost respect as I in turn try to reciprocate that and express gratitude as I should.

Did anyone ever tell you that speaking about someone in the third person when they are right in front of your face is rude, unprofessional, and is in general not kind?

Perhaps you don't even own a P7, and/or know nothing about it at all?....or maybe you own several, have been collecting these fine works of German engineering/art for many years? I have no clue, nor will I ever judge you on this either way....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Annanymouse View Post
    He probably wants to make sure nothing is broken/missing or damaged. With parts getting harder to find, replacing critical parts becomes costly especially for those that want shooters. Or he wants to see if any changes were made from year to year to document any redesigned parts. Maybe he just likes imagaes of cool mechanical things, I know I do.

To the OP good luck with the sale.

Thank You! This comnent made sense to me... lol ! Hehe. 🙂

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcjrleo View Post
    Sold pending funds

Congrats and best of luck...and Thank You! 🙂

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I would appreciate pics of the internals as well I rarely see them in for sale posts and I would also like to see info on what exactly to look for but I'll bet it's already been done on this forum

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    What is with this guy and internals??
    Of course he does... I would never consider buying a P7 or any other gun for that matter without seeing the internals!

Sponsored Links