*SOLD* USPc v1 9mm stainless

Thread: *SOLD* USPc v1 9mm stainless

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default *SOLD* USPc v1 9mm stainless

*SOLD* to Vincent04

Up for sale is an excellent condition USP compact 9mm with stainless steel slide, v1 (da/sa), AD date code. Comes with 1x 13rd and 2x 10rd mags all w/ extended floorplates (and original flat baseplates included). Ships in its original HK padded box, however I don't have the original manual or test target.

Price: $750 shipped from my FFL to yours

Trade: for USPc .357 Sig in similar condition.

I've also got a couple accessories I'll sell at a discount if bought with the USP at my asking price: Hidden Hybrid IWB/OWB holster ($45), and a Streamlight TLR-3 light w/ USPc clamp ($75)

Additional images of slide, barrel/internals, frame, mags, and box @ https://imgur.com/a/mgoMkiZ - (serial# obscured in images, but it's there and matching on all the usual places)

Please post "I'll take it" in this thread if want to buy, and then PM me your contact info and FFL contact info along with any available buyer feedback for yourself. If you don't have HKPro member feedback, please provide other references (GB, other forum transactions etc), or be able to converse via phone prior to sale. I have positive feedback here on hkpro, also on ebay & heatware

ping some folks who've posted looking for one in the past: @sos24 @FPNunes @Zaxxon
    Last edited by waz0wski; 12-05-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: item sold

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'll Take It. PM Sent...

Sponsored Links