WTS: P30 9mm V2 LEM LNIB

Thread: WTS: P30 9mm V2 LEM LNIB

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Selling my last HK safe queen: P30 9mm V2 LEM LNIB

Pistol is in excellent condition and is fitted with factory FPBS#209296 spring to lighten trigger pull (search the forum for Todd Green P30 LEM if unfamiliar). Test fired for function when originally purchased then kept in my safe in humidity controlled room since then.

Offered as-is with everything pictured: original box, three 15 round mags, manual and all the items that originally came from factory as pictured. See pics for date codes, etc. Finish is excellent. 3-dot luminous sights. Any highlights in pictures are glare not wear.

Asking $525 shipped FedEx to your FFL via shipmygun (check www.shipmygun.com to select FFL local to you).

Payment: Postal MO

Edit: Pistol comes with three 15 rd. mags. Only two are pictured. Lowered price. Make offer.

Last edited by Abudoggie; 12-12-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

so is this a TGS? v4.1? Interested and also philly area so we could skip shipping. LMK.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Replied. I knew Todd Green (rip..) and he instructed me to replace the firing pin block spring for better trigger action. That is the fpbs #209296. Not sure if this became the TGS (Todd Green Special) but that is what this pistol has.

Also updated the listing to note three 15 rd mags come with the pistol. I only had two in the pics.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)

V-TGS (Todd Green Special) is Heavy TRS with other Light springs (FBPS and HS). So yours is still missing a 12-lb hammer spring (214300) to be a true V-TGS (the stock Heavy TRS and Light FPBS are there.)

@Mr.Mayhem : It is not a V4.1CH LEM.

Sponsored Links