WTS: P30 v3

Thread: WTS: P30 v3

H-7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTS: P30 v3

Like new P30 v3 maybe only 50 rounds through it. Asking 600.00 FTF for anyone in Baton Rouge La area. To be honest this is my first time selling a firearm online so I know it will need to go through an FFL. It be awesome if the buyer can help tell me what needs to be done.

Paypal or Money order buyer pays fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTS: P30 v3-20190617_130125_1560800147775.jpg  
    Last edited by H-7; 07-02-2019 at 01:22 PM.
    HK USP Tactical .45
    HK Mark 23
    HK USP Compact Tactical .45
    HK P2000SK V2 LEM .40s&w
    HK P30 .9mm
    HK USP Fullsize .45 Stainless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by H-7 View Post
    Like new P30 v3 maybe only 50 rounds through it. Asking 650.00 FTF for anyone in Baton Rouge La area. To be honest this is my first time selling a firearm online so I know it will need to go through an FFL. It be awesome if the buyer can help tell me what needs to be done.

Paypal or Money order buyer pays fees.
    I'm not sure of your local laws, but usually all you need to do is get a copy of the FFL license of the person's they want to receive the pistol. He you find out who they want to use and have the buyer have the FFL Dealer send you a copy of their FFL. Put that in the package with the gun and send it. You might find out if your local state laws require you to use an FFL on you end as well. Usually, it is just required that the receiving dealer provides their FFL.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Get a copy of the FFL that you need to send to. Verify it https://fflezcheck.atf.gov/fflezcheck/

If it all checks out, box up your gun, put a photocopy of your drivers license in with the gun, along with a note on who it is for.
    Own: HK91, SR9, SP5k, G36k, HK416, P30L, 2x P8, 2x P8A1, USP9
    Future: Done, until HK comes out with something new & nifty. Might start building an FNH collection.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

And last but not least, make sure the receiving FFL accepts shipping from a private, non-FFL seller (YOU) if you're gonna ship it yourself. If he only receives from another FFL, pay your FFL to ship it to the receiving FFL.

H-7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the advice.

H-7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*BUMP* I will ship price lowered to 600.00

Sponsored Links