WTS: HK P2000SK (V3) 9mm

Thread: WTS: HK P2000SK (V3) 9mm

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default WTS: HK P2000SK (V3) 9mm

Hello Gents!

I have a P2000SK (V3 - DA/SA) I no longer need. It used to be my carry pistol, has about 800 rounds through it, and it has been extremely reliable. Unfortunately, I now carry something else and no longer wish to hold on to it.

The finish of the slide and frame are in good condition, however the extractor's exterior finish shows wear (and red paint underneath?). I'm not certain if that's holster wear or Hoppe's Elite ate away at it (that stuff completely changed the color of the trigger on my Rhino as well). Barrel hood also shows wear from firing. Apart from the cosmetic wear, it functions fine, it's very accurate, and the recoil spring is strong.

It also has meprolight night sights, a match trigger spring, a match hammer spring, nickel-plated TRS, and light firing pin block spring installed, making it about as smooth and light of a trigger as you're going to get out of a P2000SK.

Asking $550 shipped to your FFL. Original box not included. Includes 7 mags (I found one more after taking the photo).

Please see the below photos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello
    Im interested in purchasing. I cannot IM you or send you my contact info
    please let me know how to contact you
    thanks
    joe

Sponsored Links