WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD

I have a HK USPC 9mm with a Stainless Steel slide for sale plus 11 new parts in bags from HK. Included in the parts is a new USP Match Trigger Kit. Date code on the firearm is KI. Below is part of a quote from the sale thread when I purchased it. I have NOT fired this firearm.:

"This is a 1998 HK USPc in 9mm. DA/SA V1 configuration. Very rare and hard to find in stainless and 9mm. The factory barrel finish looks like it’s been racked is all, maybe one mag of ammo through it, I really can't remember but I don't think it's been fired. I have purchased various new components directly through Hk. All new in-package springs, extractor, controls, recoil guide assembly, firing pin, etc. included. The very difficult to find HK Match trigger kit (new in package) included as well. Comes in original grey box and manual. Original sights included, 2019 Trijicon HD nights installed. 2 mags (one new in package). These are NOT 10 rnd mags. HK sends the parts in small baggies and writes the part numbers in pen."
    If interested in the firearm without the parts, please email me at the address below. Thanks.

These parts are new & unused. Parts are each in the original bag that they came in. Most of the parts are listed with the code numbers and I did the conversion of the code numbers to the HK Parts Store new HK numbers and have listed both along with the product item. Listed as 1st: code number - 2nd: HK Part number - 3rd: item - 4th: price from HK Parts Store.
    Cost of parts from HK PARTS = $428.45 + TAX + SHIPPING.

1. #216169R > #HKP-01039 > HK USP MATCH TRIGGER KIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $139.95

2. #215851 > #HKP-01158 > HK USP9 COMPACT RECOIL SPRING ASSEMBLY COMPLETE >>>>>>>> $79.95

3. #214187 > #HKP-01130 > HK USP9 COMPACT EXTRACTOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $49.95

4. #209295 > #HKP-01563 > HK FIRING PIN "NEW STYLE" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $47.95

5. #214188 > #HKP-01079 > EXTRACTOR SPRING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $8.95

6. #215814 > #HKP-02252 > SLIDE RELEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $29.95

7. #215822 > #HKP-01502 > FIRING PIN SPRING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $8.95

8. #214818 > #HKP-02480 > MAGAZINE RELEASE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $9.95

9. #214170 > # HKP-01814 > MAGAZINE RELEASE SPRING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $3.95

10. #215818 > #HKP-01412 > USP COMPACT CONTROL LEVER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $39.95

11. #214949 > #HKP-01171 > HK 1+2 COMPACT DETENT PLATE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $8.95
    REDUCED TO $1275.00 SHIPPED & INSURED

I'm asking $1375.00 shipped and fully insured to your FFL dealer. I will be shipping as an individual (not a dealer) and will provide a photo copy of my state Carry License. I will need a file copy (can be emailed) of your dealers FFL license to ship.

I am not a FFL dealer so please make sure your FFL will accept it from me with state picture ID. This firearm as with all firearms, should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing. Please make sure this gun is legal to own in your area, county, or state I will not ship where prohibited. I will accept USPS post office money orders or a certified bank cashier’s check. Both will have to clear my bank before shipping. I also will accept PayPal Friend to Friend (NO NOTE IN THE MEMO BOX.)
    *** LIABILITY ***
    As a precondition of participating in this auction/sale, BUYER agrees to release SELLER from ALL liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from purchase, ownership, possession, use or misuse of this item. BUYER assumes all risk and liability arising from unloading, discharge, storage, handling and use of the products listed herein, including risks of damage resulting from use of such products either alone or in combination with other substances. Purchase of this product is an agreement by the BUYER/USER to hold seller harmless of all liabilities or damages. The BUYER/USER assumes all responsibility for the use or misuse of this product including legalities. The BUYER MUST have a competent, licensed gunsmith evaluate the firearm for safety prior to firing live ammunition.

If you need to check my feedback, I have 219 A+ transactions at GB'er with ZERO NEGATIVES or neutrals. My user name there is: big cat daddy 1952. Thanks.
    You can email me at: [email protected] if needed.

WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-1-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-9-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-10-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-7-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-6-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-2-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-4-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-5-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-8-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-3-.jpeg
    WTS: HK USPC 9mm SS Slide + SOLD - SOLD-usp-9mm-ss-parts-11-.jpeg

Last edited by BCD45; 02-23-2020 at 02:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will you willing to accept trade? I have this new ar-15 up for trade: imgur.com/a/m62iJt2 you'll have to add https:// to it since i have low post counts.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hey Tommy,
    I had a light stroke awhile back and don't shoot rifles anymore. But thank you for the offer bud. About the only firearms I fool with now are 1911's. I've also got a full size USP .45 with 4 12 round magazines I'll be listing when I get around to cleaning it. I bought it brand new about 8-9 years ago and only shot it one time, 100 rounds. It's been on my bedside table ever since. It also has Trijicon night sights that I put on about 6 years ago. probably going to ask $795 shipped.
    I'm not a dealer and if your not a dealer and your residence is in Texas, with a photo driver's license, I can ship directly to you. Take care brother.

Jim D. - BCD45

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sent PM w/ a couple of questions.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would you sell the match trigger kit separately? IM sent

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I think that I answered everyone but if I missed someone, please let me know.

JD - BCD45
    SE Texas

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

[B]NOTE!!! Several have asked me and yes, I will sell the pistol without the parts for $1050.00 shipped and fully insured.

Thank you for looking.

Jim D. - BCD45

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that a crack I see on the fourth picture on the rear left slide rail? Or just a scratch?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Hello guy/gals. I have reduced the price $100.00 for the gun and all the parts shipped & insured!

I will only ship to your FFL Dealer only. No F to F transactions because of my disabilities. You will be very pleased!

Thank you.

Jim D. - BCD45

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I will consider a reasonable offer for the pistol & parts or include a 3rd original HK German magazine at the listed price. The next option would be the sale of the pistol without the parts or the extra magazine. This is a 20+ year old pistol and it would be a rarity to find another in this condition especially in 9mm which is rare for a Stainless Steel slide version. Thanks.

Jim D. - BCD45

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links