Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By benderx4
  • 1 Post By benderx4

Thread: SOLD: HK P7 IA Date Code (FL)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SOLD: HK P7 IA Date Code (FL)

Up for your consideration is a 1980 HK P7 in 9mm. This early German pistol has recently returned from CCR refinishing where it received a total makeover, inside and out, in CPII, or nickel and boron nitride. Benefits of this nano-technology, composite plating finish include exceptionally low coefficient of friction, superior release and excellent wear resistance, not to mention it's also beautiful. Package includes original box, two OEM HK P7 magazines (HJ date code), owners manual, warranty with matching serial number, cleaning brush, takedown tool, cleaning tool, and original test target with matching serial number. See pics for details and condition, but the gun appears to be in brand new condition. One of the mags has the CPII finish, the other has a very similar nickel finish. The matching serial numbers on the right side of the pistol were "filled in" somewhat from the refinishing process, they are not as easy to see as the left side markings. (See pic)

I ship via overnight FedEx insured to your FFL for a total price of SOLD. For my safety, and yours, prefered payment is USPS money orders. (Add an additional $25 if your FFL won't accept shipment from a non-FFL.) No trades please other than a LNIB CZ SP01 Shadow Target II.

Let me know if I can take any additional pics for you. (I've done dozens of transactions on this forum as well as Beretta, Sig, Walther and Gunbroker with this same username.) Thanks for looking.

Last edited by benderx4; 02-18-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    oberlin1 and AutoLode like this.
    Aim High!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A couple questions came up:

1. The test target is dated 6 Oct 1980.

2. The refinishing process did not remove the import marks, there never were any to begin with. (Most likely purchased at Rod/Gun club by US serviceman stationed in Germany.)

Any other questions or pic requests, please let me know. OBO = Or best offer

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another question came up: Is this the same P7 used by Hans Gruber in the movie Die Hard? I wish I had the provenance to answer yes, but unfortunately, I can not.

Price lowered to $2325 shipped OBO. Also, if you have any nice Colt Pythons/Anacondas you'd like to trade, let's add those to the CZ as possibilities.
    AutoLode likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benderx4 View Post
    Another question came up: Is this the same P7 used by Hans Gruber in the movie Die Hard? I wish I had the provenance to answer yes, but unfortunately, I can not.

Price lowered to $2325 shipped OBO. Also, if you have any nice Colt Pythons/Anacondas you'd like to trade, let's add those to the CZ as possibilities.
    Hans Gruber actually used a P7M10. Basically a .40 Smith and Wesson version of what you got.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Sir, I stand corrected. Price lowered to $2275 shipped OBO.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AL903TX View Post
    Hans Gruber actually used a P7M10. Basically a .40 Smith and Wesson version of what you got.
    Hans had a P7M13. Die Hard came out in 1988 but the .40 S&W cartridge didn’t debut until 1990. A P7M10’s slide would be bigger/fatter/taller than the one pictured in your post
    Last edited by NUARTYBOY; 02-18-2020 at 03:08 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh wow, I apologise for the false information benderx4 apparently I have a lot to learn about the P7 as I thought the P7M10 was the only one that came in that finish. Thank you very much NUARTYBOY it's good to have knowledgeable brothers such as yourself on this forum. I feel like such a goofball now, once again I sincerely apologise for my false information.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Regardless of which P7 Hans used, this particular P7 is SOLD! Thanks very much!!

Sponsored Links