Selling some HK Pistols. I'm providing lots of pics so please scroll all the way through. Trades welcome - LOOKING FOR a Hensoldt Aiming Projector or UMP9 mags.
Happy to answer questions, but please don't PM me and ask to pay less. Shipping is $50 FFL to FFL. I can also ship to your FFL via UPS (faster) as an individual on your dime. To protect your privacy, I hid the last 2 numbers on the serial # of each gun. Payment via Zelle or PP F&F. Personal check ok, but will wait 10 days to clear.
1. NIB USP Expert 9mm with factory Jet Funnel. Box and all accessories are included. I am the original owner and this Expert is new and unfired. It's wearing a HiViz red fiber optic front sight, but the original front sight is included. Rear sight is original HK adjustable sight. Comes with one translucent 18 round mag. This is date coded BE (2014). In the pics the o rings appear yellow, but they are in fact green (OEM HK).
Asking $1395 for this gun or trade
2. NIB USP 45 in HK Grey in LE Configuration which just means it came with three 10 rd magazines and TruDot Tritium night sights (factory). This is the BH (2017) release for the California market so this gun is the same gray color as the current line of VP9s and VP9SKs NOT the blue-gray color of 2004. Box, 3 mags and accessories are included. I am the original owner and this USP is new and unfired.
Asking $850 for this gun or trade
3. WITHDRAWN - will update post shortly. Mint USP 45 Stainless Slide Match clone this gun started life as a KK (1999) USP45 stainless with 250 rounds fired by the original owner. I have not fired it. It's in such good shape, I could list it as new. I added the Jarvis Match barrel (original included) and the aluminum Match weight. These are now impossible to get. Barrel was custom fit to the slide by Jarvis (original cost $270). This is an exact replica of the original Match weight - including the text on the side and front (more pics to come) just painted on Aluminum not steel. This gun is fully upgraded by James at Teufelshund Tactical (Home). The gun has not been fired in this configuration so the Jarvis Match barrel is unfired and the Match weight is unfired. You can easily return to this configuration and sell the Match clone parts. Here's what you get:
A. USP45 Stainless with the following upgrades
• OEM HK Match Trigger Kit installed
• Extended magazine release installed
• LPA adjustable target sights installed
B. Jarvice Match barrel - unfired. Barrel cost was $270 and it was custom fit to the slide by Jarvis. Original invoide included.
C. Original serial number matching HK factory barrel - covered in an obnoxious amount of grease for long term storage
D. Clone Match weight - unfired
E. Copy of invoice from Teufelshund Tactical
F. Original gray case & manual
G. Two magazines
H. Original Tru Dot night sights (dead)
I. Original trigger parts
J. LPA sight adjustment tools and spare fiberoptic rods
K. Spare detent plate
These are the pics I have right now. More to follow. Pics with blue background are from original sale to me to show gun in original configuration. You can easily return to this configuration and sell the Match clone parts.
Since these are legal in California (right @chuckster62 ?), I am happy to sell to California members.
Was asking $1395 for this gun now it is WITHDRAWN A
Very open to trade offers or mix of trade and cash.
SOLD to @ViperEater 1994 (KE) USP 9mm in used condition and fully upgraded by James at Teufelshund Tactical (Home). Gun is mounting a HK Brand scope mount in new/unfired condition. I was going for an early 90s race gun look and was going to add an old style red dot sight, but the project never happened. Gun has not been fired since being serviced by James. Rails are heavily greased so you see some of that in the pics.
Asking $850 for this gun or 1:1 trade for a recent release USP 9mm tan/FDE frame.
Last edited by omega21; 09-01-2020 at 01:05 AM.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate
Really great photos. I wish I could swing the USP9 right now, I've been thinking of a similar project.
PM Sent on USP KE
FLEMMING H "Sear"
MK23 SOCOM, KAC Supp, LAM
HK45 (hkpro) baby poop
Need: (contact me if selling)
HK41, HK21E/23E, MP5/10 Barrel
Ill take the USP KE Date Code
Edited with more details. 3 day bump.