Spring Reference Chart for Different LEM Variants - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Spring Reference Chart for Different LEM Variants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is the flat one with nickel plating, correct?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

<deleted>
    Last edited by Refired; 04-19-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone tried the Lazy Wolf Guns 11# Hammer Spring in a V1 Light LEM P30L https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-R...-198p18147.htm I just received a brand new production straight from the distributor P30L and it had a black hammer spring, not blue in the gun. If I was going to buy a couple of new hammer springs to try figured I would ask your opinion here first. Thanks in advance.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TooSixy, Where did the spring reference chart image go? It never appeared for me.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKShot View Post
    TooSixy, Where did the spring reference chart image go? It never appeared for me.
    It should work now.
    _JD_ likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    It should work now.
    Can you please repost the Spring Reference Chart. I cannot view it for some reason.
    Thanks.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

It works on my end. Clear your cache on your web browser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amazing reference. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TooSixy,
    This is my first post, and this is my first HK. I just picked up a used (like new) P2000sk light LEM, that I plan on carrying during the winter months in the Carolinas. I have been primarily a Sig owner and carry a P365 all the time, but I really prefer hammer fired pistols and this P2000sk LEM checks all my boxes. My only concern is the light LEM may be just a tad light for my carrying comfort. I don't have a trigger weight measuring tool handy, but this light LEM just feels lighter than my P365. I am hoping to get the P2000sk as close to the P365 as possible, and when I called HK, the rep suggested just changing out the Trigger Rebound Spring (TRS) and NOT the Firing Pin Block Spring (FPBS). This should make it around a 6 pound pull.

After reviewing your chart, I think this is a good experiment. I bought HK's TRS pliers to try and make this process easier, but I've been reading that this TRS change is going to really test my patience. I'm fairly handy and have installed a couple of SRT kits in my Sig P226 and P220, so I'm hoping it's not too bad. I'm all ears on this, so any suggestions or comments on the light LEM and/or changing out the TRS are welcomed and encouraged. Looking forward to the HK forum.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klugey1 View Post
    TooSixy,
    This is my first post, and this is my first HK. I just picked up a used (like new) P2000sk light LEM, that I plan on carrying during the winter months in the Carolinas. I have been primarily a Sig owner and carry a P365 all the time, but I really prefer hammer fired pistols and this P2000sk LEM checks all my boxes. My only concern is the light LEM may be just a tad light for my carrying comfort. I don't have a trigger weight measuring tool handy, but this light LEM just feels lighter than my P365. I am hoping to get the P2000sk as close to the P365 as possible, and when I called HK, the rep suggested just changing out the Trigger Rebound Spring (TRS) and NOT the Firing Pin Block Spring (FPBS). This should make it around a 6 pound pull.

After reviewing your chart, I think this is a good experiment. I bought HK's TRS pliers to try and make this process easier, but I've been reading that this TRS change is going to really test my patience. I'm fairly handy and have installed a couple of SRT kits in my Sig P226 and P220, so I'm hoping it's not too bad. I'm all ears on this, so any suggestions or comments on the light LEM and/or changing out the TRS are welcomed and encouraged. Looking forward to the HK forum.
    I do not know the trigger pull weight on the Sigs but the Heavy TRS may help you achieve what you're trying to accomplish here. The FPBS only affects the final stage of the pull (i.e.: right before the hammer drops). If you have the TRS Tool then there's nothing to it. You might need a vise to clamp the frame while changing out the TRS but I don't think you really need it.
    Exiledviking likes this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links