Match Trigger Kit Installation - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Match Trigger Kit Installation

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Great news! Any specific year that I should be looking into getting the Match trigger? I just went to HK's usa website and they are not listing which year it comes available. Thanks again!
    USP 9 Tactical will have the TACTICAL rollmark on the slide. They will all have the match trigger from factory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, my USP hard as a rock after installing Match Trigger Kit. I perform the internal polishing of the pieces following this tutorial to later install the Match Trigger Kit purchased from an H&K dealer following the Toosixy tutorial.

After the assembly, everything is very hard ... the trigger, the hammer, the safety lever ... and I do not know if it is normal but the trigger has a very long trajectory.

I have disassembled and assembled three times and everything remains the same. What am I doing wrong?

Match Trigger Kit Installation-20180210_114347-01.jpeg Match Trigger Kit Installation-20180210_114314-01.jpg Match Trigger Kit Installation-20180210_094534-01.jpg
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum; qui victoriam cupit, milites imbuat diligenter; qui secundos optat eventus, dimicet arte, non casu. Nemo provocare, nemo audet offendere, quem intellegit superiorem esse pugnaturum.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vidor View Post
    Hi, my USP hard as a rock after installing Match Trigger Kit. I perform the internal polishing of the pieces following this tutorial to later install the Match Trigger Kit purchased from an H&K dealer following the Toosixy tutorial.

After the assembly, everything is very hard ... the trigger, the hammer, the safety lever ... and I do not know if it is normal but the trigger has a very long trajectory.

I have disassembled and assembled three times and everything remains the same. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180210_114347~01.jpeg 
Views:	342 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	177538 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180210_114314~01.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	575.9 KB 
ID:	177546 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180210_094534~01.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	519.2 KB 
ID:	177554
    Two things come to mind: The hammer strut and flat nickel sear spring. Make sure they are installed correctly.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Two things come to mind: The hammer strut and flat nickel sear spring. Make sure they are installed correctly.
    The nickel sear spring is correct because it only fits in one position and is the same as in your photos, the hammer strut is probably the problem but I can not put it in another way.

The hammer pin is resting on the small notch, right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I finally got around to doing this on my hk45c yesterday and man was it a royal pain in the butt getting the trs properly installed. I persisted though (with lots of foul language involved), and she's finished and waiting for a weekend of shooting. Thanks for a great tutorial Sixy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, TooSixy! I just used these steps to install a new reduced power hammer spring, nickel sear spring, and match trs in my USP 45 Full Size. Converted to V3 in the process. Could not have done this without your steps. Also a quick trip to Ace Hardware for some hobby needlenose to fit that TRS. I kept the stock trigger.

With those plus an enhanced firing block spring the DA pull is feeling lighter and smoother. Can’t wait to get to the range!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great info. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just ordered the Match TRS, nickel plated flat spring and Lazy Wolf FPBS for my DA/SA V1 HK45c.

Looking forward to installing these components to see just how much smoother I can get the trigger pull.

The stock trigger pull is OK. But after a great deal of research and reviews I have decided to go with the install.

Thanks again to Two-Sixy and HKPro forums....
    Last edited by NorthPole1; 02-08-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a date code KH USP compact .40.

As everyone knows, the match "kits" are oos everywhere and you have to piece it together.

I have a question or 3. Maybe I just missed it.

But I would need...

For Sure:
    4. Match TRS (215679)
    6. Nickel Plated Flat Sear Spring (215691)

I have a question about this part:
    Looking at the photos for "old" vs "new", and based on date code, I presume I would need the OLD style hammer and use the catch that came with my pistol?

Or would I need the NEW style and replace the items in my pistol with them?

5. Match Hammer (215681)
    8. Catch (may not need if your gun is AF or later - 219442 or 50219442)

Also, what is the difference between the hammer that came with the pistol VS the match?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

@Compusmurf

Your KH comes with the old-style Catch so you will need the old-style Match hammer (without the notch on the right side). Or buy the 219442 Catch and the new-style Hammer.

Difference between regular and Match hammers can be found on here if you search for it. There must be at least a couple of threads about it. Basically, the radius is more polished and the cut on the bottom of the Match hammer (where it contacts the sear) is shallower.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Sponsored Links