VIDEO: Complete LEM Installation - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: VIDEO: Complete LEM Installation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TRS install and using a V5-6 detent plate for those who want to retain the thumb safety. I split this video into 4 parts and a 5th part which the completed my ip birthday wishes tneb product showing the LEM action and thumb safety. If this isn't worthy of a "sticky" I don't know what is.
    Last edited by vaxika; 01-27-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very good info

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there any way to further reduce my P2000 DA trigger pull which is now over 8 lbs? it was heaver. I did the super improved extra light fpbs, meh. then a lighter hammer spring. big change. the lighter trs big change. then gray guns short reset cam and pin and not that spring the even lighter one. I really want to love this gun but if P2000 can't trim down to a 7 lb DA trigger...we are definitely not going to make it...is there any hope? Our only hang up is just that. 2 lbs off DA trigger pull. At this point the bobbed hammer LEM is not an option. I find it to unlike my other pistols. some folks take up golf late in life and some are content with the trials they already have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know this is an old thread but I got a great deal on a USP full size 40 DA/SA. Used these references to convert to match trigger. Very nice. I have 2 other HK with LEM so ordered parts to convert same gun to light LEM. First it is an older gun and had hammer axle compatibility issue. Found that through research. Was not going to modify the frame but pretty simple to file a flat spot in the top of the axle and dropped right in. After multiple trys did not set LEM, was pure DA. Convinced myself it was due to older hammer strut. First order got same one, my bad. Then got the more updated one. I had read a lot but I had not watched video. I am certain now the problem was I was not getting the hammer strut properly seated in the hammer. The video shows it very clearly. Not sure the hammer strut type was critical. Just wanted to share my learning. Light LEM is WOW.

JB
    Exiledviking and boriedd704 like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Glad I could help you guys out.
    boriedd704 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links