How to authenticate HK MP5 LEO magazines - Page 3

Poll: Of the two LEO mags presented, which is HK authentic?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to authenticate HK MP5 LEO magazines

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Tony,

I think you've seen this pic on another thread here... I've had this 'id' LEO mag since early '02-'04 time. I take it that a 1983 mag (non-LEO) is large font 'ID', right?

Attachment 51473
    No discernible reason for the small or large fonts--- I have seen them on non-LE and LE magazines!!!

Tony

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Be careful of a Dealer with first name Elaine on GB!! I will try and dig up her GB screen name and post it here as well. She does NOT state that they are Real German Mags in her listings, but she definitely implies that they are real German MP5 Mags. She says NOTHING in the listing about them being Korean and sells them at near German Mag Prices again implying they are real.

I accidentally let my bidding get ahead of my vetting, that is to say I was rushing and half asleep when I bid or hit the BIN!! She did not fight when I turned her into GB, but GB also did nothing to curtail her scam!! This is part of the problem, if they are not overtly misrepresenting the items GB does nothing.

The Mags I personally bid or hit BIN on were NOT LEO MARKED!! This is not to say the seller had none listed as I did not investigate!!

Sorry, but this is why I do not like Remarking or Exact Clone HK items!! There are always those who cannot resist the greed..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

So here is a dumb question- where can i buy the fake korean LEO mags for cheap? These are going to be hacked down and used as GSG mag covers so i would ideally not ruin real ones.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Are these legit or sh*t , ie date code leo marked with no paintAttachment 211978How to authenticate HK MP5 LEO magazines-20180816_173019.jpgHow to authenticate HK MP5 LEO magazines-20180816_173114.jpgHow to authenticate HK MP5 LEO magazines-20180816_173129.jpg

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Are these legit or sh*t , ie date code leo marked with no paintAttachment 211978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180816_173019.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	211980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180816_173114.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	211982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180816_173129.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	211984
    In my opinion......****. If you want pics of real LEO.....PM me and I'll show you what they are. I've got ….hmmm 500+++ of them from different vendors, they all
    look the same, and none of them look like this.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    In my opinion......****. If you want pics of real LEO.....PM me and I'll show you what they are. I've got ….hmmm 500+++ of them from different vendors, they all
    look the same, and none of them look like this.
    The only ie date code I could find on the internet was a capitol IE . but that could be fake too. Just bought off gun-stroker for abuckforty. Was supposed to be IK date code. I hope the coupler is real

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The only ie date code I could find on the internet was a capitol IE . but that could be fake too. Just bought off gun-stroker for abuckforty. Was supposed to be IK date code. I hope the coupler is real
    Bro.....let me know if you need help. I've got a sh$t ton of these.....I don't even know the date codes.....but I'm more than happy to help, just to
    make sure you don't get screwed. I've seen WAYYYYYY to many people end up with Korean knock off LEO's that won't function.

Cheers!!!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Bro.....let me know if you need help. I've got a sh$t ton of these.....I don't even know the date codes.....but I'm more than happy to help, just to
    make sure you don't get screwed. I've seen WAYYYYYY to many people end up with Korean knock off LEO's that won't function.

Cheers!!!!!
    Thanks Man. I'll P.M. you after I get to the bottom of this. Just got a brand new sp89 on the 4th of july . Cheers

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Thanks Man. I'll P.M. you after I get to the bottom of this. Just got a brand new sp89 on the 4th of july . Cheers
    Congrats on the acquisition and of course...…

Cheers B$TCHES !!!!!!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Leo mags

Has anybody been successful in color fill of the tiny laser cut LEO markings to bring them back to life
    I have some that have a whitish color fill that you can read I have others that have the laser cut and scribing that you can lightly feel but very hard to read. I'm told I'm a little OCD so the Aesthetics mean a lot to me. Part of the cool Factor package

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links