How to convert a V3 (DA/SA) P30SK/P30SKS to LEM or the newest V4.1CH LEM - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to convert a V3 (DA/SA) P30SK/P30SKS to LEM or the newest V4.1CH LEM

  1. #21
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    hkshooterusp's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2002
    Location : Central Indiana
    Posts : 2,194
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Is there a difference between the P30 and the P30sk/sks that disallows this tutorial to be applied to the standard P30? I see one member said he used these instructions on his standard P30 with good results.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

  2. #22
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,512
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    Is there a difference between the P30 and the P30sk/sks that disallows this tutorial to be applied to the standard P30? I see one member said he used these instructions on his standard P30 with good results.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refer...v1-v2-lem.html

  3. #23
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    hkshooterusp's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2002
    Location : Central Indiana
    Posts : 2,194
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks for this, I hadn't seen it.

    What's HK's position on LEM for P series? I haven't seen reference to this but for here and I haven't found anything about it on the HK website as of yet.

    I believe I'd like to convert my V3 to V0.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,512
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    Thanks for this, I hadn't seen it.

    What's HK's position on LEM for P series? I haven't seen reference to this but for here and I haven't found anything about it on the HK website as of yet.

    I believe I'd like to convert my V3 to V0.
    They do not condone the conversion to LEM on any P-series pistols. It may void your factory warranty as well so proceed with caution.

  6. #25
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    hkshooterusp's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2002
    Location : Central Indiana
    Posts : 2,194
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    They do not condone the conversion to LEM on any P-series pistols. It may void your factory warranty as well so proceed with caution.
    This, I get. But it's the "why" I'm wanting to understand. Do they state a reason or simply "we don't like it so don't do it"? If the reason is good enough it may help me with my decision.

  7. #26
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,512
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkshooterusp View Post
    This, I get. But it's the "why" I'm wanting to understand. Do they state a reason or simply "we don't like it so don't do it"? If the reason is good enough it may help me with my decision.
    The "Why" is the gap on the frame where the decocker was before conversion. But that's not the point of this guide and we can carry this in another thread, but not this one.

  8. #27
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    hkshooterusp's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2002
    Location : Central Indiana
    Posts : 2,194
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    The "Why" is the gap on the frame where the decocker was before conversion. But that's not the point of this guide and we can carry this in another thread, but not this one.
    Thanks but no need. This is what I was looking for.

  9. #28
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2019
    Posts : 3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Hello all,
    I am new to the forum but have been lurking for awhile. I just changed my p30sk from a V1 to a V4.1 but kept the light trs. I am having a trigger reset issue but it does not seem to mimic the one in the Video TooSixy posted in the original thread post. When releasing the trigger it stops moving around the reset point and never fully comes back out to where it rests when cocked. Then if i touch it again it will fully reset to the start position. I do have a Med TRS spring but wanted to stay with the Light Lem pull. Any input would be appreciated.

  10. #29
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,512
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

    Default

    @Bmh123 Did you install all 3 parts of the V4.1 LEM kit, including the little Trigger Bar Detent Spring?

  11. #30
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2019
    Posts : 3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Yes here are the parts I installed: 207932 compression spring, 207933 Catch, 207934 Hammer, and the 215691 Nickel plated sear spring. I have but did not install the 234773 Leg spring but didn't install it. I could prob post a video of what is occurring if that would help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

convert p30sk to lem

,
converting hk p30sk v3 to lem
,

converting lem v2 to v4.2

,
hammer strut and spring part
,
hk p30 match trigger
,

hkp30sk convert lem

,
p30sk lem with safety
,
p30sk v3
,
p30sk v3 trigger pull weight
,
p30sks
,
remove safety p30sk
,
what is the function of the lem sear
Click on a term to search for related topics.