Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    1. DLO Trigger Pack Qty MFD 50+/-
    50+ sounds about right for the quantity of DLO packs sold within the past 2 years, but is way off for the quantity registered. This dealer bought 20 DLO packs directly from Doug for resale and he had moved a chunk of his glut thru GunBroker last year:
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-relisted.jpg

Originally, I thought this dealer was relisting the same DLO pack over and over and the buyers weren't following thru with their commitments. Then I called him to figure out what was going on, and he explained that he had a stock pile of them (20) that he bought from Doug for hundreds of thousands and was just lazily using the same description and pictures for each new DLO pack listing. He also said his past listings had all sold but he still had a few left.

Ralph of RDTS told me that he was converting batches of DLO packs from SEF to AMBI by the dozens for a dealer at one point.

During my pre-41F shopping, I noticed an average of 1 or 2 new DLO pack listings per week.

Most of us will agree that Doug/DLO is still sitting on unsold HK DLO packs.

DLO is the most known/recognized of the registered trigger packs, because DLO is the most common of the registered trigger packs, like what Fleming is for sears.

Conclusion: The quantity of DLO packs registered/manufactured is easily 200+ and is probably more like 300+.
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 08-16-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content . Hidden Content 7/14/2016.
    Check cleared 7/18/2016. Approved 6/16/2017. Stamps delivered 7/6/2017.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TallPine View Post
    Amen. Thank you caf82313 for making this post. As a new member about to take my first step into the HK NFA realm, it is very much appreciated. As is the help of members like you Neo willing to help us newcomers. What a great site we have here!
    No problem..............it is a great site I learn something new almost daily.......
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just for info, I believe that RDTS made 6 prior to the ban. It has been a while, I think that is what he told me when I spoke to him last.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This forum constantly amazes me on how much information is available. Truly professional.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Geo View Post
    Great to finally have a modernized database like this! I hope you stay active and update your OP Trey. About time that someone built upon and outdid this long abandoned HK conversion device FAQ, which has been the only other comprehensive single source that I was aware of.

At first I wanted a DLO frame because it could use factory original internals, but I also wanted ambi + burst, and DLO frames were only manufactured/registered in SEF frames. Then I came across an HTA frame that was already in ambi (another to add to OP FAQ btw). This one was originally listed on subguns on September of 2015. Seller wanted $35k firm. He also claimed to have a Qualified frame, but he never showed proof or pics:
    Attachment 126154Attachment 126218

Some HKpro members advised me against the HTA because they had a terrible rep for shoddy quality, that they wouldn't buy an HTA at any price, and so the search continued. Soon after I was offered exactly what I sought: an ambidextrous transferable HK trigger frame that utilized all factory original German HK full-auto internals (that means absolutely no proprietary/married/non-HK sear), registered by a manufacturer with a solid rep

The answer was the transferable La France AMBI frames (another to add to OP FAQ btw to clear up the misconception that La France pack means SEF only with married sear).
    Attachment 126162Attachment 126170Attachment 126178

Surely the La France ambi variant is super rare, but they do indeed exist in the registry. Another rare variant is the transferable Colt M4 Commando Enhanced with factory 4 position selector built 1998, which is as rare as it gets and that translates to even more doubters, to the point that there's a thread on sturm loaded with bitter naysayers that refuse to believe that this specific machine gun can be a transferable. Multiple sources have told me that there should only be 1 in the registry for this model, so just because you never see certain machine guns for sale doesn't mean they don't exist on the registry.
    Attachment 126186Attachment 126210Attachment 126194Attachment 126202
    Neo

Just curious.....when you move the selector switch, to any position, is there a hole where the original selector switch should have resided? On your commando?
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

@caf82313 : Should you wish to use any, here are updated pics for the La France section of your registered trigger packs guide.

Before:
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-framex3a.jpg
    After:
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sef2ambix3.jpg
    Terry Dyer
    Certificates of Authenticity:
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-t.dyer_coa.jpg
    END game:
    Transferable AMBI frames
    with factory spec HK internals.
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance-packs-trilogy.jpg

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Thanks @Neo-Geo

Very nice set up. Several....congrats.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

WOW--- never seen that option before!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a great resource, cheers fellas.

With AR-pattern rifles (at least with my semi-auto variants), the weapon has to be charged in order to be put on safe. Try pulling the charging handle and see if that does the trick.
    HK P7
    HK USP .40
    HK USP .45
    PTR/C93
    PTR 91

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links