Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Neo

Just curious.....when you move the selector switch, to any position, is there a hole where the original selector switch should have resided? On your commando?
    The selector axle location is the same as in any other AR/M16.

Quote Originally Posted by LedDuck View Post
    This is a great resource, cheers fellas.

With AR-pattern rifles (at least with my semi-auto variants), the weapon has to be charged in order to be put on safe. Try pulling the charging handle and see if that does the trick.
    Same on select-fire variants. Neo, cock your hammer and you’ll be able to rotate the selector to the “safe” position. Do not dry fire without the upper attached.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Updated with new photos/info...........Thanks to all those that continue to help with updates...............
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Two points:

First I suggest Neo’s modified LaFrance packs be moved to a sub-category in LaFrance as they could cause confusion for someone researching LaFrance’s work.

Second, I just remembered that in December 2016 I saw an ad (IIRC it was in subguns.com) from DLO selling a title I (standard) HK 94. I believe that was the gun he used to test his packs. Recognizing it is a bit of tea leaf reading, its sale may be an indication that he has actually sold out of HK conversion packs. If no new packs or ads for packs from him emerge this could provide a rough timeline on when the supply ran out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIG View Post
    ...I just remembered that in December 2016 I saw an ad (IIRC it was in subguns.com) from DLO selling a title I (standard) HK 94. I believe that was the gun he used to test his packs. Recognizing it is a bit of tea leaf reading, its sale may be an indication that he has actually sold out of HK conversion packs. If no new packs or ads for packs from him emerge this could provide a rough timeline on when the supply ran out.
    I remember that listing, forget the time frame, but it was the old Subguns. It was priced really well (mid $3k IIRC) and said it needed a refinishing. Kind of cool to think it was his test gun for all those years.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Updated 12-13-2018

Thanks to a couple of members here who have helped track down a few of these latest pics/info, I will let them identify themselves if they would like too.

There has been talk of making a sub category on some of the La France/JCeiner stuff as we believe some of them have been altered, we will see how the consensus goes............

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Updated 8-20-19

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Thanks!!!

Tony

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links