Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Default Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings

Starting a thread on the different Manufacturers of HK Registered Trigger Packs, Sears and Housings along with photos. I am sure I am missing a few so if you have a picture or know of a Manufacturer not listed please post if you happen to know quantities manufactured pm me. I see that lots of photos are disappearing from the Inner web due to photo bucket, trying to save some. This will be a work in progress. Thanks ***Informational Purposes Only*** ***Do your own due diligence*** ***https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-nfa-t...l-caution.html*** ***https://www.atf.gov/firearms/nationa...ct-handbook***

Registered Trigger Packs

1. DLO Trigger Pack Qty MFD 50+/-
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo5.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo3.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlobox3.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo-box-post-right.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-jacked-up-dlo.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo4.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo-stamp-small-cropped.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-dlo.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-mgt2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-mgt.jpg

2. RDTS Trigger Pack Qty MFD 6
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-rdts.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-rtds1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-rtds2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-rdts1.jpg

3. La France Trigger Pack w/Proprietary Sear Qty MFD 138+/-
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance3.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-la-france.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-la-france.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance4.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ls-f4-serials.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ls-frame.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-framex3a.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sef2ambix3.jpg
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-img_6661.jpg.bd49f13badbf63808afdf032ded2952c.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-img_6662.thumb.jpg.0e3f64a81fac8e7933fae355554317d5.jpg
    4. Wilson Arms Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilson.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilson.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilson1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilson.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilson1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilsonpack1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-wilsonpack2.jpg

5. Neal Smith Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-neilsmith.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-neal.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-neilsmithpack.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-neilsmith1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ns.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ns2.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ns.jpg

6. Alltec Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-alltec.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfafirearms.29072.1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfafirearms.29072.3.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-alltech.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-alltech1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-alltech2.jpg

7. ACP Arsenal Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-acp.jpg

8. Weapons Specialties Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Need Photo

9. Jonathan Ciener Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-jc-pack.jpg

10. Knights Armament Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-post-1-127179989672.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfa-sef-exploded-view.jpg Knight trigger pack next to DLO, I need better picture if someone has one.

11. Hard Times Armory Trigger Pack Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-hta-pack.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfafirearms.26328.4.jpg

12. Ozark Mountain Arsenal Trigger Pack Qty MFD Less than 10
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ozark.jpg

Registered Sears
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemprice.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-multsears.jpg

1. Fleming Sear Qty MFD 3500
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-img_1065-c.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-qryc6a.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flem1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear.thumb.jpg.25d72fe55d7ccf88aac49bfe47a2e5ff.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingsear.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleminstalled.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming-engraving.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-58cecd490a887_1105015.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fsears1.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfafirearms.29310.1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear2.gif
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Fleming Sears that have been welded on to work in burst pack, supposedly around 20 altered/added on to this way.
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingweld.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingweld1.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingweld2.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fweld.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingsearburstpackweld.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming-4-position.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-fleming-sear-weld1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-flemingsearweld.jpg

2. Qualified Sear Qty MFD 1500
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-qsear.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-qsear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-qualifiedsear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-qsear2.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear5.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-27459392_10210881591975671_5713819246510744076_n.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear1.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear2.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sear3.pngInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-kform.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-images.jpg
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    Qualified Sears that have been welded on
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-oqn48e3.jpg

3. S&H Sear Qty MFD 2000+
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sh.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sh1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sh2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-s-h.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sh.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-sh1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-shh.jpg

4. Bed Rock Sear Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-bedrock.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-bedrock1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-brock.png

5. Jonathan Ciener Sear Qty MFD 250
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceiner-sear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ciener.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-cienersear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-jcsear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceiner.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceiner1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceiner2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceinersear.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceinersear1.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ceinersear2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-jc.jpg
    2nd from left

6. Hard Time Armory Sear Qty MFD Unknown
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ceiner Sear.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	125834
    3rd from left

7.Weapons Specialties Sear Qty MFD Unknown
    Need Photo

Registered Housings

1. Knights Armament Co. Housing Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-post-1-1180484589.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-kac.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-kac1.jpg

2. Jonathan Ciener Housing Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-post-1-127179943614.jpg

3. Wilson Arms Housing Qty MFD Unknown
    Need Photo

4. Group Industries Housing Qty MFD Unknown
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-groupind.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-groupi.jpg

5. DLO Housing Qty MFD Unkown
    Need Photo
    Last edited by caf82313; 08-21-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    AutoLode, gtabbal, bauerdb and 2 others like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Good thread. I have a DLO frame and have inspected a Neal Smith frame that was in a dealer friend's inventory. I think Smith was really insightful in that he took semiauto frames and welded steel into them to allow installation of a factory autosear. To me this seems the most intuitive way to make a conversion device if factory FA frames were not available for conversion.
    AutoLode likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsurowitz View Post
    Good thread. I have a DLO frame and have inspected a Neal Smith frame that was in a dealer friend's inventory. I think Smith was really insightful in that he took semiauto frames and welded steel into them to allow installation of a factory autosear. To me this seems the most intuitive way to make a conversion device if factory FA frames were not available for conversion.
    Thanks!!!..........I did not know that about Neal's trigger packs thanks for sharing...........
    Last edited by caf82313; 07-10-2017 at 12:39 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You can add Wilson Arms to the list of registered housings.

I own one.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Frank also recently had a RDTS 4-position burst ambi registered frame. OP may want to add that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by edman99 View Post

I own one.
    Neat. How long have you owned it? Out of curiosity, is your frame's front/bottom edge milled to fit over the semiauto shelf. The one in the photo in this thread was recently listed by Frank and it doesn't appear to have been milled to fit over the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    Thanks!!!..........I did not know that about Neil's trigger packs thanks for sharing...........
    Look at the front/bottom of the Smith frame. It still has the hole for semiauto elbow spring axle. I was really impressed when I held it and inspected.

The same dealer had a Ceiner registered sera/lower (couldn't tell what was registered because the sear, frame, and steel lower were all engraved by Ceiner with his info and the serial number. We took it all apart out of curiosity to inspect it. I took a bunch of crappy flip phone photos at the time but have no idea what I did with the photos. The serial number on the sear was engraved up the integral trip lever. Prior to inspecting the sear, I wondered why someone didn't just mill off the integral trip in order to make it mechanically similar to the factory friction sear and registered sears made by fleming, qualified, and S&H. Once I saw that the serial number was on the integral trip ever I realized this was not feasible.

The KAC registered lowers appear to use a very similar sear with integral trip lever. Given their close geographic proximity to Ceiner at the time, I wonder if Knight simply used the same sear as Ceiner.
    Last edited by jsurowitz; 07-08-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edman99 View Post

I own one.
    Ok thanks.......can you post a photo with the serial number blurred if you dont mind?

Frank also recently had a RDTS 4-position burst ambi registered frame. OP may want to add that one too.
    It was a registered trigger pack not registered lower housing http://www.gunbroker.com/item/656962236 ............Also the Wilson Trigger pack listed above is milled ever so slightly just enough apparently

The KAC registered lowers appear to use a very similar sear with integral trip lever. Given their close geographic proximity to Ceiner at the time, I wonder if Knight simply used the same sear as Ceiner.
    You may be right.......If you look at the La France pack it is very similar also with its proprietary sear..........
    Last edited by caf82313; 07-08-2017 at 02:07 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Ok thanks.......can you post a photo with the serial number blurred if you dont mind?

It was a registered trigger pack not registered lower housing http://www.gunbroker.com/item/656962236 ............Also the Wilson Trigger pack listed above is milled ever so slightly just enough apparently

You may be right.......If you look at the La France pack it is very similar also with its proprietary sear..........
    Yeah I believe RDTS 4-pos is a registered frame.

The LaFrance sears are very interesting and look quite robust. The LaFrance registered lower is what piqued my interest in finding a registered factory FA frame that accepted all factory FA parts. Shortly after that interest was piqued, Doug Oefinger posted some of his frames for sale on Subguns. Being that I check Subguns and Sturm about 2-3 times a day to see what's being listed (yes, it's a sickness) I saw his ad and immediately jumped on it. This was in '06.
    Last edited by jsurowitz; 07-08-2017 at 02:22 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yeah I believe RDTS 4-pos is a registered frame.

The LaFrance sears are very interesting and look quite robust. The LaFrance registered lower is what piqued my interest in finding a registered factory FA frame that accepted all factory FA parts. Shortly after that interest was piqued, Doug Oefinger posted some of his frames for sale on Subguns. Being that I check Subguns and Sturm about 2-3 times a day to see what's being listed (yes, it's a sickness) I saw his ad and immediately jumped on it. This was in '06.
    I thought that in beginning also but that is the misconception on La France Packs they do NOT take all HK German Full Auto Parts and legally that Proprietary Sear is married to the La France Trigger Pack.........Great explanation in photo below.
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lf.png
    Last edited by caf82313; 07-08-2017 at 03:03 AM.
    GPSIG likes this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I thought that in beginning also but that is the misconception on La France Packs they do NOT take all HK German Full Auto Parts and legally that Proprietary Sear is married to the La France Trigger Pack.........Great explanation in photo below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LF.PNG 
Views:	458 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	126042
    Exactly. I believe I inquired about LaFrance packs either here or on Subguns back in '06. When I learned that they did not use all factory FCG parts, I began searching for one that did. And then, voila....Doug posted his on Subguns literally a month or so later.
    GPSIG likes this.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Great to finally have a modernized database like this! I hope you stay active and update your OP Trey. About time that someone built upon and outdid this long abandoned HK conversion device FAQ, which has been the only other comprehensive single source that I was aware of.

At first I wanted a DLO frame because it could use factory original internals, but I also wanted ambi + burst, and DLO frames were only manufactured/registered in SEF frames. Then I came across an HTA frame that was already in ambi (another to add to OP FAQ btw). This one was originally listed on subguns on September of 2015. Seller wanted $35k firm. He also claimed to have a Qualified frame, but he never showed proof or pics:
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-hta-pack.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-nfafirearms.26328.4.jpg

Some HKpro members advised me against the HTA because they had a terrible rep for shoddy quality, that they wouldn't buy an HTA at any price, and so the search continued. Soon after I was offered exactly what I sought: an ambidextrous transferable HK trigger frame that utilized all factory original German HK full-auto internals (that means absolutely no proprietary/married/non-HK sear), registered by a manufacturer with a solid rep

The answer was the transferable La France AMBI frames (another to add to OP FAQ btw to clear up the misconception that La France pack means SEF only with married sear).
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ls-frame.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-ls-stamp.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-lafrance-packs-trilogy.jpg

Surely the La France ambi variant is super rare, but they do indeed exist in the registry. Another rare variant is the transferable Colt M4 Commando Enhanced with factory 4 position selector built 1998, which is as rare as it gets and that translates to even more doubters, to the point that there's a thread on sturm loaded with bitter naysayers that refuse to believe that this specific machine gun can be a transferable. Multiple sources have told me that there should only be 1 in the registry for this model, so just because you never see certain machine guns for sale doesn't mean they don't exist on the registry.
    Info/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-m4ce.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-neo-m4ce.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-m4ce2.jpgInfo/Pics of Different Manufacturers Registered HK Trigger Packs, Sears an Housings-m4-stamp.jpg
    Last edited by Neo-Geo; 07-08-2017 at 10:00 AM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content . Hidden Content 7/14/2016.
    Check cleared 7/18/2016. Approved 6/16/2017. Stamps delivered 7/6/2017.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links