Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Emails sent........As of now MG shoot is on
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyWhisper View Post
    What are you defining as Central Texas? I'm just interested in what range(s) allow fun fire, or is this event on private property? I don't have any auto's.... yet so I'm not trying to attend. I live in Waxahachie and have been looking around for some places to shoot since moving here in March. I have just about settled on Extreme Tactics & Training Solutions and as soon as I can get a few things arranged, I am going to buy a membership, but I would like to try anything else close by before I commit.
    ETTS is great. They also have monthly matches if you just want to check it out. You should also check out TDSA which is about 30 minutes south of Dallas as they allow FA after clearing with the owner. It's also the range that Colion Noir of NRA youtube fame shoots at.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm interested.

Sunday is perfect.

Please PM me with details.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Update. Looks like the weather is going to hold off and the rain missed us last night......So the MG shoot is on.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Want to thank all the guys who came out today. Had a great turn out and an even better time. Special Thanks to @Machineguntony couldn't meet a nicer more generous guy who has quite the impressive collection looking forward to working with you in the future Tony. And another shout out to @AK again great guy so helpful.

Just a small sampling of what showed up today
    Attachment 42625

A Few of the HK's that showed up the GSG's were a real crowd pleaser in full auto/silenced
    Attachment 42626

If you know anything about MG's The one pictured at the bottom was real special and yes transferable
    Attachment 42627

Tony gathering an audience with some history to our CLEO who came out to join us today and brought some real nice museum relic full autos w/him.
    Attachment 42628

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nice turn out. Originally I was gonna make it when I thought it was yesterday. Too long of a drive and crunch time on a Sunday with so many things going on. I really appreciate the invite caf, maybe with a little foresight I can make it next year. Y'all get rain?
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKaltwasser View Post
    Nice turn out. Originally I was gonna make it when I thought it was yesterday. Too long of a drive and crunch time on a Sunday with so many things going on. I really appreciate the invite caf, maybe with a little foresight I can make it next year. Y'all get rain?
    No problem HKalt..........it actually held off all day and with temps in the 70's turned out perfect

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Today was a phenomenal day with amazing and friendly people. I finally got to meet HKpro folks in person!

Huge thanks to caf82313 for putting together this awesome event. It was so much fun!

I just love living in Texas.

I'll upload some videos and pics when I get them back from my friend.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyWhisper View Post
    What are you defining as Central Texas? I'm just interested in what range(s) allow fun fire, or is this event on private property? I don't have any auto's.... yet so I'm not trying to attend. I live in Waxahachie and have been looking around for some places to shoot since moving here in March. I have just about settled on Extreme Tactics & Training Solutions and as soon as I can get a few things arranged, I am going to buy a membership, but I would like to try anything else close by before I commit.
    You should check out Arlington Sportsmans Club in Mansfield. Pm me and ill take you out there some day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links