Shooters gauntlet machine gun shoot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Shooters gauntlet machine gun shoot

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Anyone going to the 2018 Mid Summer Machine Gun Blast at Stone Mountain on July 21st? I'm thinking about going. Kind of last minute. I'm a little undecided if I should spend $175 to get a spot on the line and stay for the entire day or if they will allow you to just shoot a few round when you get there.
    I will be there Miguel! I have a lane already it's a badass shoot for sure and you will love it. I hope you can make it. I'll be next to the Todd's
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anopstyx View Post
    I will be there Miguel! I have a lane already it's a badass shoot for sure and you will love it. I hope you can make it. I'll be next to the Todd's
    Trigger finger been real itchy! Iím going to try really hard to make it. Will keep you posted!
    Anopstyx likes this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I wont be able to make the July 21st one but I am hoping to Make the saturday of Labor Day weekend as I'll be staying at a buddies place about 20 minutes away to begin with that weekend!
    Anopstyx likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SWolff View Post
    I wont be able to make the July 21st one but I am hoping to Make the saturday of Labor Day weekend as I'll be staying at a buddies place about 20 minutes away to begin with that weekend!
    You officially are a busier man than I am! September and October shoots are going to be even harder for me to attend so thatís why Iím looking at this one.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anopstyx View Post
    Iím registered for general admission and will see you there. It will be awesome to get some lead down range... been too long!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Shooters Gauntlet again 2 weeks from today. Monroeton PA near Towanda in the Poconos. September 19-20. Anybody with a hankering to shoot some machine guns, all you need is the price of admission and some cash. Most gunners on the line will allow you to run their guns for a fee. Also an open lane that people will be rotated through if you want to bring your own. Covid got you jammed up and down, get out of the house for one or both days and have a blast!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links